Reviews for Girlie Chat
Das Machmobil chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Someone plagiarized this fic: s/5471864/1/Midnight
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Midnight snackswonderful! It's fun seeing these two interact. I like it! Well written!
Religion0 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Heh, it's so cute, and it's nice when Sheena and Colette is sisterly like that.
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Aww, cute. I love how you write the two of them- they would definatly be close like that.

In addition, it's rather obvious you're Brittish. :P

And the mental image of Zelos stealing Sheen'as 'knickers' cracked me up.

I'm not sure it would have been that funny if you had said 'underwear'...

...though I may have died laughing if you had said 'panties'.

That's what they say at Victoria's Secret you know. Panties. with a long A as in 'oh'. More like ponties.

Man, Colette and Sheena's giggliness must be getting to me, I've read about seven of your oneshots with them.
Demons Hiding chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Do you happen to be English? Because I don't think I've ever heard Sheena call a guy a 'bloke'. And pain in the 'arse'. xD Other than that, it's a really decent piece of work. I love it. -thumbs up-
Nahrali chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Another good bit of fluff!

I really like your style. Hope I find more of it.
finalwish chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I've been reading your stories for awhile now . . . except I can't believe I haven't reviewed! ; Sorry!

Anyway, I love it! I feel too lazy to review all the ones I've read, but you made me like the Lloyd/Colette pairing! _ And I love the way you write Sheena and Colette's sisterly relationship. Your fics made me like that too!

So keep on writing! Great job!
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Man...you've got me hooked...I feel like a fish being dragged along as I jump from story to story, finding myself baited at each turn...and unlike the fish, it's an entirely pleasant experience! Ficlets of puppy love...no better way to describe it. Even this sisterly love is something I'd like to have seen in the game...but oh well, it lives in your writings! Keep it up!
Macross-Green chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Heh... This was pretty interesting, though I'm not sure about the english accent you seemed to give their voices. Still, it's nice to see the two girls actually get along and talk with one another. Nice job.
Tiffany10 chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
That was a pretty good story. But it seemed a little gay when Colette snuggled into bed with Sheena... And again, I hate the Colette/Lloyd things in your story. But, for some reason I just can't stop reading your stories...

-Tiffany10,TOS Fan
Neko-chan chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
You rock my friend! You kept Sheena and Colette in character and its just so fluffy. This almost exactly how I would imagine Sheena and Colette having a midnight snack. Really wonderful. And awesome job. Perfectly superb.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Cute! I like this one!

It's nearly 1am here, so i'll be back tomorrow maybe to read the rest. _

I like your fics, really i do!
Kitsune Asakura chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Hmm, you know, looking at the title, I probably would have avoided this story, but I read it anyway. I checked your reviews and there were only praises so, yeah, I read. And... Well, actually... I like it! A lot! Fire and rain, I didn't think it would be possible but your other reviewers are right-this really is a nice change. Colette isn't a complete sissy and she's not a growling ogre towards Sheena nor vice versa. This is great. Good job. It's nice to see something like this sometimes. I especially liked it when Colette was trying to immitate Sheena . That was funny-I actually dragged my brother indoors and read it out loud to him ;; Yes Kit would be a semi-loony when she gets excited ;;

Anywho, great job. I think I'll have to hunt down the rest of your stories some time

Kitsune
Skyraptor66 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
That actually made me chuckle a few times.

Colette swears? *snortgiggle* Funny images.

I'm glad you made Colette and Shenna friends in this story since most people have them at eachother's throats over who gets Lloydo.

Very cute. Keep writing more ToS fics!
Kawaii Yoshi chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Ah! I just read all of your fics and I love them so much. There is seriously not enough fluff in the Tales of Symphonia section. Please, write some more!

BTW, I'm reviewing this fic because I liked it the best. There aren't enough fics where Collette and Sheena are actually seen as good friends. Most of the ones I read with them, they are usually fighting over Lloyd. Anyway, it was cute :)