Reviews for Lets be friends
N. Harmonik chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Let's try this again:

ww ction s/5512830/1/Be-My-Frien%20%20%20%20d
N. Harmonik chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Your fic has been plagiarized:

ww s/5512830/1/Be-My-Frien%20%20%20%20d

N. Harmonik of Eliminator
Mr.Saturn99 chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
Cute! :D

That was a good story..too bad it only had five chapters, but it was a nice read anyway. :)
Strawberry Eggs chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
Oh, so cute! This is a very nice and very believeable story on how thoes three met and became friends. Also a nioce touch to have it end where the game begins :)
Colette King chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
This chaptered fanfiction was wonderful. You're other oneshots are well-written as well.

Although, in my opinion, I seem to like these chaptered stories better. But nonetheless, this is one of my favourite stories. Perhaps you'll lengthen the oneshots into chapters instead.. You'll find me reviewing more of your stories sometime later on.. Because they're deserve many review. D

Sincerely Colette King

A.k.a Coco
Ilvinaeda chapter 5 . 2/20/2005
A wonderful prologue...and you know, it did make me wonder a bit...what exactly the relationship between the three was. They seemed closer than strangers, yet not quite yet the close friends that they seemed to become later in the game. It's really a nice thing to read these longer fics...I wish you'd do more long ones. _ They seem more "complete" in my opinion. Another excellent piece of ToS fanfiction!
Kitten Kisses chapter 5 . 9/14/2004

Hee, yay! Genis has arrived! _
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Aww! So cute! _
LittleKittyKyon chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
Love the fluff...ish...type...stuff that going on around Lloyd and Colette. - I love those two. Anyways, I love your stories. So...well written. Unlike mine. But that okay.~.

update soon!
Piro the Renagade writer chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
Jenrya282 chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
Great story. But are you going to continue to the very end or are you going to stop at a right time? Please continue if you are not done. Sorry if I'm being a put down person.
crimson-88 chapter 3 . 9/6/2004
This is a great I want to know...Will this story lead up to the world regeneration or are you going to end it before that.
Piro the Renagade writer chapter 3 . 9/6/2004
too CUTE! (im not gay...seriously im not...stop

looking at me like that"-_-
Omakase Shimasu chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Hiya, me again! I'm sorry for the crappy review I left with your latest ficcie. -_-;; 's screwing around with my patience. Gr~

It sounds really harsh like it's written there, but I honestly didn't mean to! It was nice review, but it got cut off... And I can't remember what I said... -_- I hate .

So my apologies and admonishing to never stop writing!