Reviews for Reciprocated Love
TuckingFypo chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Wow...that was nice! Although...yes, I agree with others about Tokiya being a bit OOC. XD

But it was really nice, cute plot. _
Midnight Sleepyspray chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
This is too cheesy.

Good points: Great plot.

Bad points: Too short. Cheesy. Fuuko isn’t a fool not to recognize Tokiya, with all the descriptions. Or the least, she should’ve, at least, doubted. And all those relentless blabbering to Tokiya. I don’t like this. No offense.
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Aw!

I did notice that Tokiya was VERY OOC... But I didn't see anything wrong with that! Please do make more!

P.s

Did u notice that I'm kinda reading all of the ToFuu fics? And those M's were pretty interesting!
mikaro chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
really nice! short but sweet! :)
FanFictionFanatic chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
How on earth did you come up with such an absurdly romantic idea? An' that's a serious (yet critical) flufflover's reveiw.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
nice fluff. not overly mushy and not too fluffy for the two.
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
heh heh, you must think I'm a wacko coz i'm reviwing so much, just that i'm catching up on all the tofuu fics i've missed. Anyway, i love you fic! although Mi-chan was quite OOC, I still liked it and it was really good! plz write more fics!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Nice story! i like it so much!
el bimbo chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
aw...it was short and sweet, really cute. but i hope there would be more chapters because the story seems quite rushed and also to explain how mi-chan fell in love with fuuko.
FukuWija chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
It was rushy... but I really REALLY like it! NICE ficcy! I'm gonna add it yay! heehee_ I hope you do more pairings... ToFuu yay!
Shinobi Ninja Ayane chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
CUTE!i love tofu should make another!and make it longer.

*Just Another DarkFangirl*
orange-hime chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
aww! thats really cute! your story is really unique its good that you decided to write it quickly so it won't slip away eheXD

TOFUU! ehe