Reviews for When Geniuses Fall In Love
Venus914 chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
OMG! This is too funny! Please update soon!
flowersandlillies chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
please oh please please please update soon! ((: that was so hilarious!
Janneia chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
Bwahahaha! rotflol-with her feet in the air... xD
press rewind listen again chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
I've just seen the last update date so I guess this story won't be cntinued which is sad really sad cause it's hillarious (which I've probably spelt wrong *sweatdrop*)

it made me laugh so hard my stomache hurts now lol especially the mindless fangirl bit xD

this goes definitely to my favourites :)
XxCanoli Is What I'm CalledxX chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
OMG! Funny!
perfectlyimperfect chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
okay, first of all..

this is the best ShikaIno fic i've ever read so far. it's everything.. and both chapters rocked my world. [hahahaa] hilarious! L0L. D

second,

pls update! *kneels infront of you* and please please please update.. *pokes you with a stick*

*ehem* sorry bout that..

good job, though.

_perfectlyimperfect
the waffle chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
This story is very funny! I like it and hope you update soon.
mimmio chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
Love it! Choji is awesome XD

The funniest shika/ino fic!
moonlight puddle101 chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
a great story! please update soon! i love it.!
weliveforpapercranes chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
L0L...sHikain0 r0cks!

i L0ve uR fic! pLs. updaTe so0n! )
Blahberghy chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
I love this story! I now declare it the top best I have ever read on humour, romance and er drama! And um I'm pretty sure one of the best ShikaIno stories out there! YAY YOU! I love Chouji's humour and plans/intelligence/thinking or... lack of... and his sense! He makes no sense but still he does! I love those Ino and Sasuke equations, it's great, it's awesome, it cracks me up! Go yoU!
NeverDust chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
LMAO. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Pandora The Vampire chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
oh man this is so cool! I loved it! I had to hurt myself to stop laughing cause my parents are sleeping already! lol! update fast please!
XBECKX chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
HOLY SHIT IS FUNNY I KEPT LAUGHING! I think for some reason Chouji and Ino swtiched bodies. :P
Kazaera chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
/“You’re even worse than Sasuke’s fangirls, you know that? You just made him a verb.”/

/“Oh my gosh, this is fate.”

“Uh, Chouji? Have you been seeing Neji recently or something?”/

*dies laughing*

Brilliant. They're so... so... so very wonderfully IC. I can SO see Shikamaru and Chouji saying that. And Shika's parents, OMG!

Lovely. :)