Reviews for Damn Good Times
Kitsune Kit chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
Wow that was so great! I loved how Aeris acted!
AntiCensor chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
This is nothing like your other work, you are very versatile. But what I really want to know is how can combine languages on the same page, is that a recent upgrade?
AI chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
Funny stuff! Where's the rest? *cries*
Verdot chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
Oh. I LOVED this! Aeris and Tifa friendship stuff! So few fics like that! I'm so excited. Really.

Well written too. You've got the characterizations down pat, and the intoduction of the Turks was well played. Rude buying a drink... sly dog. XD

Lovely work.

~Cendrillo
Rikku chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
that is such a good fic! i hope the 3rd chapter will be ready soon!
chanycat chapter 2 . 11/25/2004
could you e-mail me to tell me what happens i cant wait to read the next chapter
White Illusion chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
Crap! I didn't know you updated! I just found out! I read it, it was pretty cool. Hope you update soon enough, I'll find out when you update.
CaptainCliche chapter 2 . 9/25/2004
I'm giving out positive reviews left and right lately.

I love it. It's funny, it doesn't take itself too seriously, and it puts me in a good mood. I love Yuffie in this, and the image of both Barret in a sailor's uniform for a date and Cloud losing his cool exterior and snapping in front of red amuses me to no end.

Good fanfiction is rare. Very rare. Congradulate yourself on writing a kickass piece of work. I'm expecting another chapter outta you!
Raserei Hojo chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
I thought it was an excellent chappy! And I have NO clue how you can make your chapters so long! It's a GOOD thing, and I wish I could do it. x.x
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
So maybe this chapter didn't turn out the absolute giggle fest that the last one was...That one scene of Yuffie doing the Xena-thing just flat-out ROCKED! That was laughs enough for this chapter and with things taking a more serious turn, I'm really interested in seeing what's next.

And Reno's sticky-handed grab...ew...
AngeLhearteD chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
I love this. It's so funny and serious at the same time. I love how you're portraying Yuffie, it's got me giggling every time she speaks.

Yeah, are you really gonna do another chapter to this? Can't wait! It's such a brilliant piece, please continue with it! Can't wait to see how it ends.

I also really like how you're writing Aeris. You're so good at Final Fantasy characterisations!

Great stuff, wonderful reading! Take care and keep it up!

~'AngeLhearteD'~
Raserei Hojo chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
rofl! Poor Cloud. Impending doom! But Cloud dressing up as a girl in FF7 is like... my favorite part of the game! O.o besides... any and all Sephiroth scenes... -;;

Btw! Thanks for reviewing my story! I really do appreciate it!
AngeLhearteD chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
LOL that was brilliant! I love how Aeris was too shy and Yuffie was hilarious. You are fantastic Noa. This was a lovely read.

And the Cloud teasing was so funny. How Yuffie said 'we go, you stay' and how Tifa said 'Out is what you do when you don't want to be in.' LOL that really made me laugh. Poor Cloud. And I like how you made Aeris add that bit about Cloud being a girl like them.

Great stuff. Please do more, you're so great at writing stuff like this and other stuff in general-comedy, romance, action, you got it all down to an art! And that is a terrible pun! Lol.

Take care, keep writing!

~'AngeLhearteD'~
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
That was pretty good, if not a little weird. I don't think it was quite up to standards on your normal writing, but it was pretty funny. Especially toward the end. Made me sniggle a lot.

PS you misspelled gorgeous at the beginning. Probably a typo? -Shrug- THought I'd point it out.
Madcap Minstrel chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Haha! LOVED the Aqua Teen reference!