Reviews for To Belong
YunaNara chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
u had goin awwwwww & laughin a few times.
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Very Sweet and Funny!
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Thanks for posting this cute story. Overall it was an adorable one-shot, though it would be better if you updated it to reflect the revelations of later episodes, like "Go" from season five which informs the audience that Starfire didn't study English, but learned through lip contact. I would have liked to have some more context to describe the time-how long has the team been together by now? Is it set during the series? Which season? If this story is set closer to the beginning of the team's formation, that would help to explain Starfire's naivete regarding Earthen culture and American slang; set later, it would be out of character for Starfire to seem so ignorant and sensitive.
Anyway, thanks again for posting!
Koriand'R18 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Love it !
chica13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Very cute! How sweet!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Yes! Yes, you did!

A lot of what she went through is similar to ANYONE who gets immersed in a new and very different culture. Think of a Maori tribesman trying to fit into feudal Japan. He'd probably have a worse go of it that Star is in California.

Anyway, yeah, that was pretty cute.
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
awwwwww...

it's awesome!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
"...and a bottle of mustard."

Hehe. And yes, you made me go "aw".
BerryDrops chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Yep that's right another review from me lol. So cute! And romantic! And funny! Poor Star though but yay Robin to the rescue!

I would also like to say sorry for my very rude and butch review to One Thing Leads To Another. I shouldn't of said any of that stuff and the parts that were right (Starfire's speech) I should of said it nicer, and although I had had a bad day and still going through it lol, it is no excuse for my behaviour and you are a great writer I just fear you've got a little to sucked in with the other authors on this sights habbits at writing that ytou to have fallent trap to the OOCness and speech problems... but that's not your fault.

And although I wished I could of said this in a private message so it was... well private there was no button lol. And now every gets to see me grovel at your feet for forgivness, well not exactly your feet... your virtual feet... well now I make you sound like you live in a computer lol.

Well anyhoo I am sorry and next time I will keep my thoughts to myself.
Xo Soaring Star Xo chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
OK this defetnly made me say AW

LOVED IT XD FAV
CasperDGS chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Raven and cake? You are a wonderful author!
AnimeGirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Ha, ha!Aw! That is hilarious and cute! I write stories too, and you should write a chapter story! That is so cute! *tears* aw!
cartoonstar chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
aw this story is so wonderful

haha, starfire called beast boy a pimp, i rolled over laughing

i loved, LOVED the ending, robin and starfire fics are the best _
Serenity - formerly sb1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Aw, that was really cute. I loved it. Write another one.
xsupercrazyx chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
aw. it was cute, but the present robin gave her was a bit stereotypical, to many people make him give her a necklace with a star charm on it. it's good, but not all to original.