Reviews for One Week
Amarantha chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Yaaaaay really awesome story! I find this well written and funny, pleeeease keep writing, I can't wait for the next chapter!

xNARAx chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Hooray for slade's sis! XP can't wait for the next chapter
dragonlilly1993 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
awe so cute! slade is such a possessive kitty! WOW! GREAT CHAPTER! R U ABANDONING THIS FIC? I SURE HOPE NOT! PLEASE DONT ABANDON IT!
Ryshil chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Slade as kitty, just great. Please continue this story, its so funny.
Bats chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
This is quite funny. Do you plan to continue it?
Serenity chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
Hehehe, I heart kitty Slade! So cute! Update soon.
And-You-Are chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
I think that you have a really good story line and plot. I haven't read a story that makes Slade a pet cat to Robin. It's very original and I like it a lot. Keep up with the updates and good writing!
tish chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
more! more! more! please e mail me when you write more please. I want to know the moment i can read MORE!
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
LMAO! This is awesome! Ha, Slade took a shower with Robin! Heh, this is great, funny and a very original, cool idea. Off to read the next chapter.
L Kagamine chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
COME ON ALREADY! I read this story when you first made it, and it's been forever since you updated it! PLEASE UPDATE NOW!
RockyVRWolf chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
Hurry and update. i started reading this on that sladeXrobin site and now it's gone. This one is my favorite and you need to update. I'm being serious here. if you don't continue i'm going to explode.

FINISH FINISH FINISH! I mean it dude(or dudette)(sp?) CONTINUE ASAP!

Rocky Wolf
YugisGal18 chapter 2 . 10/8/2005
WoW! I absolutely love this story! It's cute, funny and hilarious at what slade has to go through while he's in this form especially the pulley thing,haha! I hope he makes one,hehe, that would be funny!

I hope you update real soon! I can't wait to read it!

Rosadina chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
"Giggles madly" I loved this fic! It made me laugh out loud in so many places. Update! This one is going in my c2 too.
Miss Griff chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
. GAH no! I was so entertained! *kicks the ends of chapter* There must be another!
TigerHelix chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
Wow. What's going to happen on day two?