Reviews for The Emperor's Pendant
DisasterButterfly chapter 19 . 2/16
What the fuck?
How could you kill Mulan like that?!
It said that the arrow didn't exactly land on her heart so I was hopeful that she wasn't going to die, but then the pendant broke and she loves Tao more than Shang and Fung and Fa Li died and Shang didn't even get angry that Mulan loved Tao and just like WHAT THE FUCK?
WHY
FUNG RIP HE WAS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER
HOW COULD YOU
T_T
ElsaAnnaSnowQueen chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
That was such a sad ending! But wonderfully written.
Awesome gal chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
I love this fan fic you did a very good job on it I love it! It's the best mulan fanfic I read please make another chapter and reunite mulan and shang because it seems the love was lost and Tao and Mulan are true lovers, I just think mulan and shang make a good couple but besides that you did amazing!
Neon Angel0 chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
AHHHHHHH WHAT HAPPENED TO TAO?

Oh and btw thos story is lookin good!
Neon Angel0 chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
ARGH GO AWAY TAO MULANS SHANGS!
Neon Angel0 chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
AWW come on Mulan Ya know that you love tao but like a brother way BUT you absolutley love shang. Dont worry mulan shangs comin!
Neon Angel0 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
aww soo kaiwaii!
Goodbye chapter 19 . 7/19/2012
I actually cried :'( this story is so sad, amazing!
none chapter 19 . 3/26/2011
sad i wished she didn't die mulan
Upset chapter 19 . 2/26/2011
Your story angers and upsets me . . . . . . it was good but WHAT THE FUCK!
ripcurlfro chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Thanks for having her fearful at the end of the chapter she seemed a little to happy for being forced to marry a hun ...
travis chapter 19 . 9/6/2010
i hated this story because mulan should be with shang not tao her mother shouldn't have been raped and gotten pregnant her father should not have died neither should the emperor or any of the imperial family she should not have loved tao that was stupid and mulan should not have died, neither should have her mother or grandma the ending sucked because she died and she loved tao not shang you should make another ending cause that was stupid. the beginning was good then it got into mulan not knowing what she felt for tao and her father dieing and shit. over all this was the WORST STORY EVER WRITTEN ABOUT MULAN YOU SUCK! not to mention you should learn how they talk back then and mulan who never swear GOD! THIS WAS HORRIBLE YOU ARE HORRIBLE! i am so to have to say that but it is really sure!
Don'tCare001 chapter 19 . 8/30/2010
I cry... and cry... and I can't stop crying!
mm chapter 19 . 6/20/2010
oh pleeease make an alternative ending! mulan can't be dead and in love with tao! she was supposed to be with shang!
TheRoaringDragon chapter 19 . 6/9/2010
Wow. I didn't see that coming. I didn't see any of that coming! You are pretty good at developing a plotline, and not making it predictable. However, I feel that in the middle you started to make the characters out of character. When you made Mulan fall in love with Tao instead of Shang, I couldn't help but feel confused there. Aside from those things though, it was a story with a good plot to start out with, but by the end I wasn't really feeling the same enthusiasm. I still enjoyed it though, so thank you for writing! D