Reviews for The Emperor's Pendant
Water-star chapter 19 . 9/4/2005
Dude u did not just end this fanfic like this r u? I have always been in love this fanfic but i can't believe u put Mulan with Tao! It just that I'm a Mulan/Shang fan, i feel so bad 4 Shang.

But i'm really shocked that u killed Mulan, u did a good job but i still can't believe it! Then again whenever a story kills off the main character, it takes me a few days 2 finally realise that they R DEAD!
Bridget chapter 19 . 9/3/2005
that was really sad!
Dragon Spirit Fighter chapter 19 . 9/2/2005
Hm, alright, I'll admit it, I was somewhat disappointed in this chapter, but not because you killed Mulan. The whole chapter was somewhat . . .anticlimactic, if you will. I admire you for pulling this all into one final chapter, but overall you really made everything happen too fast. It's almost like I blinked and all of a sudden three of the four remaining members of the Fa family were dead. Other than that, it was a well-written, poignant, beautiful story about how love just does not work. You did a wonderful job, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, because writing a complete fanfiction with original characters and figuring out how to balance everything out is hard. And killing the heroine right at the very end takes spunk, let me tell you, and so far you're only the second writer whose work I've read who's had the guts to do so. I don't even think I would be able to make Mulan's death as beautiful and symbolic as you did. Killing a main character is never easy; a writer needs to be very confident in how they write to be able to do so, which you more than obviously are. It is one thing to give writers constructive criticism about their work, but people who flame other's work and aren't even brave enough to start their own account and have a real penname aren't even worth listening to.

I hope none of the flaming reviewers have damaged your ego too much, for you have a real gift for writing, and I hope you continue to share your work with us. Kudos on a great story!
randomgirl chapter 19 . 9/2/2005
Look, MiniEllie, I respect your story, but that such a disappiontment in the end! I wanted to cry!

Why didn't you make it like... Tao jumped in front Mulan to save her, he dies and she's upset. She and the others have his funeral and then Shang and Mulan have their first kiss, then it cuts to five years later, they're married and have a child, but Mulan still remembers Tao.

You don't have to change the ending if you don't want to, it's your story. But I'm just letting you know that I enjoyed the story, MiniEllie, I just didn't like the ending... AT ALL!
Nessa A. Dennis chapter 18 . 9/2/2005
MiniEllie, this is a response to Mama Peko:

You know, Mama Peko, you are one hell of a bitch. She wasn't being selfish, she wrote it that way for a reason. This story is wonderful, and if you don't like it then why did you read it? And hey, you can think anything you friggin want, but never dis a great writter like this, you're an ass for it. And she's not lazy, to have actually put up that many chapters takes alot of effort, so having actually doing it can't make someone LAZY! The ending is not a friggin disgrace, you are! What made you think that you could come to this story and shoot it down? This is what I think, you shoot it down because you can't write one of your own. And I personally think that you have no morales and not everyone agrees with you, so here's a plan, leave jump in a spaceship, go to pluto, freeze and DIE! That way no one has to hear your negativity! You lazy son of a bitch!

Loser.

Okay MiniEllie, I'm done. I said what I wanted to say to this person, now I hope I can get that person to read it. And don't let this flamer get you down, I have been flamed to, and its not funny. Well, I guess I should go. Bye.
Nessa A. Dennis chapter 19 . 9/2/2005
That was so sad. Why did it have to be that way? Why? It was a wonderfully written chapter. Thanks for updating.
CluelessAngel chapter 19 . 9/2/2005
that was so sad. there wasnt a dry eye anywhere when people were reading it! lol it was so sad... i cant believe Mulan ended up with Tai... well of what time she spent with him. loved the story. good job!
InuhanyouLafiel chapter 19 . 9/2/2005
great chapter
Mama Peko chapter 19 . 9/2/2005
I am disappointed beyond anything. That ending did not make me cry, but seriously that was selfish of you in the most fangirl-way possible. Making your own character of course being with Mulan and having her die in the end. Not to mention you killed the entire family. This story went from good, to okay to crap in the space of one chapter and a shit ending. Seriously. Either your having some form of personal problem right now where you reckon everyone should die, or you've run out of ideas and are LAZY so your just killing everyone off. Maybe a mixture of both? This fanfic has truly been disgraced and that ending should DIE. The creators of Mulan OBVIOUSLY paired her with Shang, yet you went against that, okay, fine. But to make her die? You have no sense of morale and I truly do hope that someone who reads this agrees with me, though unlike half the people here I didn't cry over it. Stop killing off everyone. That's just the way for lazy writers.

Loser.
Angel452 chapter 19 . 9/1/2005
That whole ending was a disappointment. I thought that this was a Shang/Mulan story, with a few twists and turns.
O.C. Girlie chapter 19 . 9/1/2005
Damn, what the hell were you trynna do? That was really sad. I actually cried...like my two month old niece. WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE! *runs to her room and knocks the jackasses that are in the hall out of her way*
HayLin4 chapter 18 . 9/1/2005
HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? I BURST OUT CRYING! I STILL AM!

I'm sorry to say, this ending was a great disappointment. I expected something more on the comical side, and less heartbreaking. And especially not for Mulan to die. I just break down when I read stuff like that. I am a true Mulan lover.

I'm sorry, but I just couldn't take it. My eyes are red from crying and my pillow is damp.
Caryl chapter 18 . 8/28/2005
is there more. Please answer me back. I'm dying here.
blood-junky chapter 18 . 8/13/2005
GOOD GOD YOU NEED TO UPDATE I'M DYING HERE! THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
caryl chapter 18 . 8/11/2005
is that it?please answer me back on my e-mail!
353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »