Reviews for Spinning
sakR9 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I loved this.

Tifa isn't cute here, RENO is! Adorable, really.

Nice descriptions, nice flow, nice dialogue... great fic~

Thanks for writing it~~
lilkyonkyon chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I'm so glad to find this story. So cute! That's the only way to describe it.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
This story was so cute! And no, I'm not mocking Reno. It's a great story. I loved how Reno acted towards the end and I loved his 'Sir Blab-a-lot' comment at the beginning. And Tifa not drinking- Cool.
abby chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
ha! Reno's definitely drunk...cute fic.
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Very cute indeed. They were both into character. Great job! _
Soporific chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Mwehehehe... Extremely cute! I luv, luv, LUV Reno! Spinning on the barstool thing was so Reno-ish I couldn't help grinning.. Heheheh.. And Tifa embarassed was just plain cute, no explanation needed.. Hehe! I'm addicted to ReTi now, thanks to you, and no sarcasm intended.

Cheers! D
Nando the RPS King chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Another cute ReTi drabble. You're pretty good at these.
Just Another Smith chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
This story made *me* blush. Haha, it's just so cute!
loveXtine chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Hooray for cute RenoxTifa oneshots! Especially this one..and all the spinning. I love imagining Reno just spinning in a barstool. Way too cute! xD
soda-cola-pop chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
please don't tell me it ends there... _ selfish me wants to know what happens next. but whatever your decision is, i'll respect it ;) though... just want you to know, leaving it "open" would attract speculations from me _ haha, keep up the good work! _ i'll be reading some more (until i get tired and sleepy)

~rach ;)
iknowthewords chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
_ It's good to be able to get stuff out of the way so I have the time to peruse this site and see what I missed, and I was so ecstatic to see that you'd written another ReTi!... and I was even more delighted when I read it!

This little fic made me smile throughout the whole thing. It was just so cute, everything about it... Reno's spinning round on the bar stool (seems like a Reno-esque thing to do _), Tifa's slight embarassment... I really liked the casualness of their conversation. You don't know how glad I am that you wrote something so lighthearted; it really is refreshing! Ooh, and I liked the little bits here and there, about his dizziness not being due to spinning, but Tifa. _ The sort of ambuiguity, playing off each other... just adorable.

*squeaks* It was just. So. CUTE. A fave, definitely. You've made my day, and I'm not kidding. D

- one happy 'Soul
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
I liked this. The conversation was weird and cute at the same time. Good work.
Ironic1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
That was quite cute. I liked it. This is my fave pariing to, and im working on a one-shot of them also. Great job. *thumbs up*
SingleStone chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Wow! I completely squealed when I read this. "So cute," indeed. Though, I'm not just quoting Reno on this. I'm using it to describe the entire piece as a whole. This one definitely left me wanting more. As I read it, I could picture everything in my head; with Reno spinning around drunkenly on the stool, blurting out to Tifa that he thought she was cute, and just acting childish and adorable. And Reno's realization that it wasn't the booze that left him intoxicated and dizzy, but Tifa herself, was a fantastic end to the piece. Once again, SUPERB work! Continue writing more!