Reviews for Noticing
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Seamus is worse than Lavender?! Oh well, we Irish are gossips.
qsrtudh chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
I really like this. I'd like an update, but there's not much hope for that, I suppose, since this was posted in 2005. u_u
everyoneisking chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
WOW! I have never read this pairing before, but I LIKE it!

You did a great job of staying true to the characters.

I can see Ron ignoring his like, and throwing himself into Quidditch.

Nice job! Update?
Ohana chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
Excellent. I totally love Neville, and I totally love your fic. Keep up the good work! )
Adara's Rose chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
This scene, the one where they kiss, is so cute it got me into a sugar-overload and i'm all twitchy. I loved it.

.coyo.
xxStarDreamerxx chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
x x x this is fab update soon! x x x
evilbeckles chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
no dont be evil. update soon please i realy want to know how hermione and harry act.
dancing in daydreams chapter 3 . 5/27/2005
I don't really agree with the other reviewer who didn't like the last part. I guess it might be a bit OOC for Ron but i think it might be exactly the way Neville reacts: just saying everything without much hesitation in a rush of courage (we know the reason he's a Gryffindor:)! ) Oh, and what about the promised update?
anonymous chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
...hmm...I see no new chapter.

Please put up a new chapter! Please? Pretty pretty please?

(If you couldn't tell, I think this story is really good, and want to see more of it...really soon.)
reviewer person chapter 3 . 3/15/2005
you better write some more stories...or else. No no just please write more chapters for the sake of humanity! _
Evilevergreen chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
This is a really cool story, but I was a little disappointed in this chapter. I thought, Neville's reaction, would have been more like pushing him away and going, What the hell?

I just kind of expected a little conflict before they actually got together. I mean, what if Neville wasn't gay? Wouldn't that have been one of Ron's fear? Plus Ron coming into terms with his own sexuality?

Because it doesn't make sense, that Ron stayed away for so because of it, and then be okay with it when he was caught. See what I'm trying to see.

So saying that, I would have to agree with Desiree K Troy, this was not realistic and it came off *too* easy.

Now if I were you, this is what I would do, keep chapter three exactly the way it is, and make up for it in the next chapter.

I would have Ron in his room, in his bed, kind of watching Neville sleeping. He's still kind of happy from what has taken place between them, but he looks over at Seamus and kind of comes down from his high and starts to think, 'OMG what am I going to do?'

Because I'm sure Ron wouldn't want everyone to know about him in Neville; he's kind of proud like that.

Okay, that's all I really have for a review, I hope it was helpful. I can't wait to see the next chapter. Please, I beg of you, please don't take several months, it's a killer. )
DRUNKEN LANDLORD chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
Aww

keep it up I love this _
I Write Tragedies chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
I really like this story but this chapter seemed sort of fluffy to me. It was too simple and easy. Wouldn't Ron and Neville be scared of being tortured for being gay? I find it to be unrealistic of them to not even care who knows especially so early on. Later in the story it would be realistic for them to come out and not really care what people say but taunts and so on could easily ruin what could be a great relationship.
ISC chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
Aw, sweet! Go Neville! _ This is one of my favorite pairings now. _ I wish there were more of this kind! Post soon
Satio chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
Awesome story so far! I really am enjoying it. It seems like you have no grammar errors so that makes me happy. I hope you continure soon! Ciao!