Reviews for Aftershock
Daffodils17 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Sweet.
Musey Monster chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This is really good and I hope you continue writing!
Fiore Ciliegia chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
she'll be back...
Call the Winds chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
That was cool! I liked it alot!
Kelly Riley chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Standing Ovation, phenominal job!
Johnny A. O chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Wow- very well done
HiarDragon2006 chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
personally, I thought it was very good. Very well written and thought out. Though you were just reciting parts of the episode, I thought you displayed it in an interesting manner, and I liked it. I find it amusing how the real writers, who put their skill into their stories are ignored while the people who barely put any effort into their work recieve all the attention from reviewers. (i.e., "I meet the titans, the titans meet south park, etc.) anyway, I liked your story. Check out mine sometime.
poops mcgee chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
that was really sweet! even if i don't exactly like terra all that much, you wrote it well and so sad too! it could have been longer, though, if you wanted to get down into the nitty gritty of all beast boy's emotions, explained things a little more clearer, but it was also good the way is was.

my favorite line was: "Beast Boy had a place to call home, complete with a dysfunctional family to argue with and worry about and annoy." that made me smile i like how you wrote it!

short but sweet, and to the point. it was nice and touching and sad all at the same time! nice job!
Archer of the Titan chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Wow... ( Silence) Make more chapters, because this was a really good POV.