Reviews for Untitled For Now
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Chibi-fangurl56 chapter 5 . 11/8/2006
KAWAII! Um...I can't really think of titles right now...sorry!
Violent Massacre chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
very niec, very niec... ch need to be a tad bit longer, n it would have been cool if Goku went ballistic, n evil n crap, but i like it allot! I gotta add to favs, n pretty please update, _ lol
Gypsee Girl chapter 5 . 2/2/2005
Awesome. It was great. Poor Goku. Hm...A good name...A Mind's Game. I dunno. It's really good. Can you make the chapters a little longer though?
mystress jade chapter 5 . 1/29/2005
this is gettin really good would lik to read more soon
Lights Dying Fire chapter 5 . 1/15/2005
waoh, I only just found this fic, and I gotta say that it caught my interest!

This is a really good plot.

Maybe Goku could get split in to two.. Like one Kakkarot and one goku to make evry one happy. lol!

Great story update soon
Silvain Star chapter 5 . 12/26/2004
ooh! ooh! i thought of a GREAT title! "Saiyan-like Kakarot Comes Back" or "Goku's Memory Problems"
gizmo-gal chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
It's good. What wrong with Goku? What does OOC and

BTW mean? Thought about for awhile but cant remember
Trugeta chapter 5 . 12/14/2004
Heh, Vegeta asked himself how Kakkarott puts up with Chi-Chi and she asks herself how Bulma puts up with Vegeta. Tempers alike, I'd say. I'm curious to see how Goku (or better Kakkarott) will react to his kids. Update when you can.

P.S.: Maybe you should call the story just 'Kakkarott' or 'I am Kakkarott'.
Trugeta chapter 4 . 12/14/2004
Yup, she *does* not like it one bit. The conversation between Chi-Chi and Vegeta was quite funny. Reading on...
Trugeta chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
Hmm, I hope that Bulma will find a solution. I bet Chi-Chi won't like that one bit...
The-Great-Eagleman chapter 5 . 12/14/2004
Story Title huh? How about simply 'Kakarrot?' I mean it says exactly what the situation is, but then by your summary I guess you don't want that... Well I guess if you don't like 'Kakarrot' then maybe 'The Accident' or 'Past and Present Collide.'

Anyway, great idea, but the chapters are too short. Keep going.
Silvain Star chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
hmm... i think 'Recollection'. great story. funny, too.
Trugeta chapter 2 . 9/22/2004
A tad bit short, but you're definitely on a good way. It was the most clever idea to ask Bulma for help, and I'm curious to see how the story unfolds. Update when you can.
Mrs. Trunks Briefs chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
There's a problem with this story! The chapters are too short! Make longer chapters! And Veggie was kinda OOC...Everything else was good! Title?... Um "The Prince and Kakkarot!" That's all I can come up with... Hurry and Update!