Reviews for Close Your Eyes
PayMeInGlitter chapter 34 . 9/12/2012
this is the best fan fic ever
Lol chapter 14 . 5/27/2012
Mia is an idiot.
CrazyBabez chapter 34 . 4/2/2010
OMG! That was so totally awsome! I am officially crying now! I can't wait until the epiloge. It was such a happy ending! I am so pleased for Mia and Michael and Gabriel! Is Simon going to try and get together with Lily even though they are now related because it seemed as if he was flirting with her? x
Literati Lover chapter 34 . 12/16/2009
I wish you had finished this story. It was amazing :)
april chapter 16 . 12/4/2009
interesting story

one question tho:

who's randy?

(chapter 16)
Rose Steele chapter 34 . 6/20/2009
oh my god! i think this is the best of the one i've read you should actually be a writter, you are good, keep it up and pls write more i would so love to read it.

thanks
lucy chapter 32 . 5/10/2007
your story is really good, but you keep switching people's names. maybe someone has told you that- hannah's fiance brian used to be colin, michael's cousin gabriel used to be jeremy, and at least two other situations. just so you know. it doesn't detract from the story, i just thought you should know.
eagleraych chapter 34 . 7/16/2006
This was an excellent story You should write more stories soon!
nicky chapter 34 . 6/17/2006
hi... i loved this story! its absolutely awesome!
XxShOrTiExX chapter 34 . 4/2/2006
I love this story it is completely origional! You should be an author LOl if you do dont forget you loyal reviewers LOL!

It was so cool that it was Mia's brother that saved Michael I can imagine him being a super cute hero who looks a bit like Mia with an eye patch LOL!

It was so cute when he got home and had the baby and everything, it is the perfect way to come home from a war!

Anyways absolutely loved the story!

Natz
Poison-Spider chapter 16 . 2/14/2006
I can't believe someone thinks this story sucks! This is one of the best stories I've ever read! Seriously.
GilmoreAholic chapter 33 . 2/5/2006
great
GilmoreAholic chapter 34 . 2/5/2006
that was my favorite tory so far! I loved absolutely loved it!
angel of evil chapter 34 . 1/2/2006
that was the best princess diaries story i have ever read. it was so cool!
cucu4cocopuffs chapter 34 . 12/31/2005
i loved it! it was really amazingly written and thoroughly thought-out. going on my faves for sure.