Reviews for Snow Angel
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
aw, how sweet! they are reali cute together, right? hehehe, thank you! very nice!
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
You know, although this is the most known couple out there, I just can't get tired of it...I guess it's what everyone wants in marriage, and in love...just these moments of innocence, and pure happiness...but yeah, the chances of that are quite unflattering...so anyway, let's move on. I loved the idea of Colette dragging Lloyd out of bed...haha, the poor guy must've felt quite reluctant to leave his comfort zone, even if to join the angel in making wonderful things happen...no argument there. Just pure anti-angst in these pure little fics. _ I luv it! Keep going!
Lord Cynic chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Sweet, some L/C fluff. Gotta love it!
Cheetah Goddess chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Aw...fluffy! I like it! And your right! There's no enogh LloydxColette fluff!
Skyraptor66 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
I have read most of your ToS fics so far and I have to say that you are an excellent author!

Your stories have plenty of character in them and are refreshing to read. (And the Lloyd/Colette-ness! WOO!)

This story was really cute! I have taken a liking to stories about Lloyd, Colette, and Genis before their adventure started or just little fun conversations or events between characters.

Please write more fics!
Urby chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
You're right...there isn't enough Colloyd out there. But this was nice enough to please my appitite for it.

Again, grammar-related problems concerning dialogue, but who cares.
Omakase Shimasu chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Now I want snow costumes in my ToS game as well! This was cute - yet again! Hehe, they seem to be practically living together in your fics. Goes to show Colette isn't that defenseless, huh? _~

Cute, cute, just be sure to update your multi-chaptered ficcie as well~

Kase~
Piro the Renagade writer chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
AW!
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
That was cute. It's reckon instead of recon but that's only a small typo I caught. Everything was simpled and cute. Not much to say though except there is one thing wrong with this one-shot.

Have you ever noticed how Altimara is really hot and is on the lower section of the map? Same thing with Dirk's House, it's on the lower part of the map, the least likely place to have any snow at all. But assuming that I don't know that, I thought this one-shot was pretty cute. Hehe, especially the ending. Simple though.