Reviews for My Soul for You
serenityselena chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
wonderful story with interesting twists... nice ending :)
Neko Satashi chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
MY GOSH I CRIED
Neko Satashi chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
"Hey!" Syaoran yelled, jumping over the couch. "Not on my bed your not!"

LMFAO
Neko Satashi chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Lol saku: "ur so cute -poke-" hahaha LMFAO
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
that was a really nice story and very intersting the thing that the Sakura Cards now belong also to Syaoran because of their love and their private-lovely-moments. KAWAII!
Chellybaby chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
I really liked this, it's cute and emotional and deep. Love it! _
Alex chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
T.T

wasnt the epilog i thought it would be, but after that last chapter ill take anything!

OK! off to read you other stories!
Alex chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
cute.

too cute..

fluffy!

I LOVED IT!
Alex chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
GAH!

EXCITMENT OF THE NEXT CHAPTER!

!
Alex chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
KAWAII!

ok, im ALMOST done reading your stories,i have this one and a few othrs ,but i should get them done sometime this week hopefully! keep it up!
Ri-kun chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
This was really, REALLY good! Exceptional, even! I read the whole thing through, then posted the review here. I wish now I'd read this fic a long time ago. Sorry for waiting until the last minute! Loved the fight scenes between Shaoran and and his father. Also the ones between the Trackers and him were good, too. Was Leon named after Squall Leonheart? Just curious..

I also thought the way Shaoran gained the ability to use the Sakura Cards was nice, as well. Anyway, cheers!
mythril dust chapter 4 . 10/18/2005
Another good fic. Their confession was the most original one I've ever seen. I also liked how they get a little more 'intimate', and its consequences. While it's not the first time i've seen it, it was a good idea.

I have only one thing to complain about and it was the whole mess with the planes. It's not consistent at all. It seems like the Lis have lots of jets lined up ready for takeoff. And a chase involving planes? Planes blowing up because they're going too fast? People jumping out of planes going at highspeeds without having to worry about icy-cold temperatures and depressurization? Eriol flying a plane? (Wait, that one's plausible. We're talking about Eriol, after all. :p )

That part of the story is just not well told at all. At least it doesn't seem to fit in with the rest.

But overlooking that part, overall it provided an enjoyable reading.
aasdaafg chapter 4 . 6/15/2005
Woah! This one is REALLY good... and I liked it very much... hehehe...
Sallmay chapter 4 . 7/13/2003
that was good, sad but still really beautifully written
jayma chapter 3 . 5/29/2003
It so definitely touched my heart man! Through out the whole thing I was so tensed about what was going to happen! I so loved the end! I guess Syaoran has to get a new bed!