Reviews for The Dance
SakuraKoi chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
So good
SakuraKoi chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
AI and Kaito are working togeather?
SakuraKoi chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Who is YOU?
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Poor Aoko and Kaito.
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
So where is MR. Fishy?
WolfDaughter chapter 8 . 12/20/2008
Well, if there's any hope of you continuing this story, I'd dearly love to see what Kaito's got in mind for the evening. It seems pretty clear to me that Shinichi is doubling as Kaito for the evening (no doubt while Kaito is acting as Shinichi at the heist) but I'd still love to see how it all plays out. Especially since that silver bullet comment just reeks of Vermouth and I haven't figured out yet where she could have come in.
Vapid Philosophy chapter 8 . 5/31/2006
Omg i love this story but i wonder how the heist weny

this si like one of the best KxA things i've read

keep posting
Admiral Larsen chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
I have to admit, it was very funny and yet so in character when Kaito Kid meets up with Ai Haibara for the first time.
Spydc123 chapter 8 . 7/13/2005
OMG!Ai-chan never calls Ran-chan a neechan before and iI don't think she ever will!Your story is funny and super!
MissKaitou chapter 8 . 4/24/2005
I loved it. I d o have a favor to ask though. Please stop writing so weel so that I won't pull an allnighter to read your works? *bg huge yawn* * mubles 'and I'm supposed to do stuff early today..'*

bye, a very trired Jackie G.
Dittolicous chapter 6 . 3/24/2005
SUPERB STORY !ITS SO CUTE ! I LUV HAKUBA !
kudo chapter 8 . 2/23/2005
hey! you updated! and even managed to add in a little "KIDness" to their costumes! THANKS!
Vash chapter 8 . 2/12/2005
Another very good chapter.
YumeTakato chapter 8 . 2/11/2005
awe.. I loved this chapter... and I'm loving how these two fics of yours go hand in hand on the same time frame. o.o

Wewt

Update again soon!
Fyliwion chapter 8 . 2/11/2005
In this odd odd way you've left me with a subtle cliffy that has me clinging for more *big puppy eyes* update soon?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »