Reviews for A Puff of Breath
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 8/10
This was very well-written. I liked the imagery.
Atenea217 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This was incredibly well narrated. I just loved the pace of it and the way Sirius' thoughts were phrased.
I enjoyed this a lot. Thanks for sharing.
tastewithouttalent chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
More perfect beauty, again and always. I do particularly want to say that this and Sirius Laughed have become extremely formative in my headcanon for these two. The levitating-during-sex idea is /beautiful/ and not one that I have ever seen elsewhere, and your conception of these two together - Sirius laughing and Remus perfectly silent - has stuck with me until it's odd to read a fic that /doesn't/ line up with that. Thank you again.
Etch-le-Sketch chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I loved it. Gorgeous Wolfstar smut is so hard to come by, sadly.
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Wow, you really are an amazing writer!
NineteenTwentyone chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This is absolutely amazing. So beautifully written. I love the way Sirius thinks, and the way Remus is, and how well they go together.
Kokkos chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I love your portrayal of how Sirius really really wants Remus but doesn't quite knoe if he'll allow his touch. So sweet.
mitani mont chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
That was really beautiful. You have such a melodic writing style. Many thanks, mitani mont x
Mih Black chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
lovely *-* this is the BEST description of sexual interaction I've read. I don't know how to explain WHAT I like about it, it's just that... it's so magical! so amazing, so *real* ! i love it :)
x9x9x9x9x9xx9 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I like your first-person perspective, it works very well and captures the character, I think. And silly? No, definitely not. This one actually made my heart skip a beat or two. All the passion and love comes through. I can't wait to read more of your work.
Marauders-And-Lily-I-Love chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This was absolutely amazing!
xAnonx chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Well, *this* was a great story! It was really cute, and well-written, sexy:P

Good job!
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Incredible. :) Thank you.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Oh. My. God. That was FANTASTIC! I's been a long time since I've read anything THAT amazing. It was slightly amusing, like with the toast, but more than anything it was beautiful. Your descriptions were brilliant, especially the part where they were out of their bodies and came back into them. It's!
Vaoni chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
that was beautiful... I loved it, so very much!