Reviews for A Puff of Breath
Shelter1ng chapter 1 . 4/26
This is absolutely incredible, in every way. The writing is brilliant. So are the characters, the depth.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
God, this was amazing. I also just read Sirius Laughed; both are just stunningly lovely.
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
This was very well-written. I liked the imagery.
Atenea217 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This was incredibly well narrated. I just loved the pace of it and the way Sirius' thoughts were phrased.
I enjoyed this a lot. Thanks for sharing.
tastewithouttalent chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
More perfect beauty, again and always. I do particularly want to say that this and Sirius Laughed have become extremely formative in my headcanon for these two. The levitating-during-sex idea is /beautiful/ and not one that I have ever seen elsewhere, and your conception of these two together - Sirius laughing and Remus perfectly silent - has stuck with me until it's odd to read a fic that /doesn't/ line up with that. Thank you again.
Etch-le-Sketch chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I loved it. Gorgeous Wolfstar smut is so hard to come by, sadly.
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Wow, you really are an amazing writer!
NineteenTwentyone chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This is absolutely amazing. So beautifully written. I love the way Sirius thinks, and the way Remus is, and how well they go together.
Kokkos chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I love your portrayal of how Sirius really really wants Remus but doesn't quite knoe if he'll allow his touch. So sweet.
mitani mont chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
That was really beautiful. You have such a melodic writing style. Many thanks, mitani mont x
Mih Black chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
lovely *-* this is the BEST description of sexual interaction I've read. I don't know how to explain WHAT I like about it, it's just that... it's so magical! so amazing, so *real* ! i love it :)
ShinyObjects chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
I like your first-person perspective, it works very well and captures the character, I think. And silly? No, definitely not. This one actually made my heart skip a beat or two. All the passion and love comes through. I can't wait to read more of your work.
Marauders-And-Lily-I-Love chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This was absolutely amazing!
xAnonx chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Well, *this* was a great story! It was really cute, and well-written, sexy:P

Good job!
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Incredible. :) Thank you.