Reviews for Warrior wife
Winter Feline chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
That ending, seriously, I enjoyed the actual chapter a great deal though I haven't read Love HIna in a long time so some of the names don't really tell me much but at the same time, the tale was clear enough I could only smile. I know the bad luck the poor guy has is comedy but it still feels good to read a tale sometime that has a good ending for him for a change, rather than being a mere punching bag.

The Omake in turn, oh damn. Had me laughing but also sighing. Even when he succeeds, he fails.
Richy1991 chapter 3 . 12/20/2011

LMAO

ROFL

Just...ROFLOL

Totally FUBAR, H-I-Larious and FLUFFy! Pure KeixTsu g00dness! O

Now, if ONLY you got around to posting the damn lemons here! A

'Cuz y'know? I DID read the lemons of this fic you posted on your website. And DAYUM! They're f-ing AW3SOME! OO

So, c'mon! Hurry the Hell up and update! A

Helluva job!

Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Comfy Pillow chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Alright - you say your not dead but from the looks of this story - your are :/ It's been almost 6 years since you updated! Just write us one more chapter? At only 6k words and 113 reviews, this story could easily hit more than a thousand reviews if extended further.
T3Ko chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
Nice story.

Thansk
WayDrifter chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Please hurry up with next chapter
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
you're funny.
kidcrud chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
great story update soon
killerman83ca chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
I love the banana thing. It was so funny I was laughing my head of about it. Please update soon becasue I would like to know what is going to happen between the couple now.
HarimaHige chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
Great story. Very funny. I hope you continue this story.
1v2 chapter 3 . 4/16/2008
oh man this is great please tell me you are gonna continue this fic?.
idiotus chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
Thats's a rally funny kai/tsu fanfic. im a german. the L scenes and omakes are priceless. i wait for the next chapter. i wish you also good luck with your other FF's. cyu.
ShadowDragonAmor chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Yes very good. I'm enjoying this fic. I know its 2007 but, can you please update? This fic is awesome.
Comfy Pillow chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
halarious! where is the section that tells the reader your website?UPDATE
quintin grey chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
can't seem to have an access to your website. please email me the lemons for this fic. thanks