Reviews for Wild Destiny
FanaticFanGirl chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
So..When are you rewriting this :D?
Cause I am seriously loving this!
UsagixRanma FOREVER!
(never liked mamoru...Never liked him since I 1st watch sailormoon and I still don't like him)
irnzenmonk chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
great story ne
Myrrn chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Just read your profile - I'm absolutely thrilled you're rewriting this, and I hope it gets farther this time.

I reread this at least once a year. I think the charm is in the fact that you don't alter either series.

You don't make up some scenario where Ranma is some reincarnated warrior/Senshi, or anything like that (not that there's anything wrong with that). You just put the two together, without changes, and it just works so well.

Again, happy to hear the news and looking forward to the rewrite.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
this is awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
LovelyLily13 chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
KAWAIIII! Please pretty Please update? I know it's been a long time since you published this, but your fanfic has really touched my heart, I would love it if you continued. Your story is really inspirational. And for giving me the honor of reading this, I say: Arigato! I don't think I spelled that right so I'll say it in enlish, just in case. Thanks!
elizabethkadunce chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
I wish you'd continue it...i really love it
DariusXXI chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
It's a shame so much great fics like this get dumped, I wish you'd continue it...
kyugan chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
This fic looks like it could be a winner.

Are you definitely planning on bringing Usagi and Ranma together? If so, them what about Endymion and Crystal Tokyo?

Methinks Pluto and the outers may consider Ranma a threat to Pluto's 'Paradise', meaning confrontation is a definite if the two hook up.
Asgeras chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
I was a little reticent to read this, considering the length and how long it's been since the last update, but it was definitely a nice little read. I've always liked Usage being paired with Ranma. Shoot, I like pretty much any of the Senshi being paired with Ranma. They're much preferable to pretty much any of the canon Ranma pairings.

Well, thanks for the fic and I do hope to see more of it in the future. 'Til then, ja ne.
Nearly Indi-cent chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
This is so Crazy Cute!

Although...

I kind of hate you for not updating in what...7 years?
Princesa de la Luna chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
HI YOU PLEASE UPDATE? I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY A LOT AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. YOUR STORY IS AWESOME AND I MEAN IT. HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WANT ME TO REVIEW YOUR STORY? PLEASE UPDATE THANKS.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
HI AGAIN. PLEASE UPDATE THANK YOU.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 5 . 1/12/2008
HI THIS STORY AND CHAPTER WAS AWESOME AND I LIKED IT VERY MUCH. I CAN'T WAIT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. BYE UNTIL NEXT TIME PLEASE UPDATE THANK YOU.
Missy Stacey chapter 5 . 10/14/2007
I love your story! It's different from all of the other SM/Ranma stories out there where Ranma's a sailor scout. I hope that you pair Usagi and Ranma up. Akane's really mean to Ranma and Mamoru is a jerk to Usagi. I love stories where Usagi is the last scout to be found and is like Tuxedo Mask, fighting only when they need help and not letting them know who she is.
Crazy Lady chapter 5 . 9/28/2006
I love this story. I just really wish you would continue with this story, although I'm sure you must have lost interest. Please, watch some sailor moon and ranma 1/2 again so you can gain interest. I really want to see this story continue! Please, continue if you can, for I really want to see this story continue!