Reviews for The Lives of One
Time chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
No update? This has potential.

Except for a little mistake in Ominae. The wrong spelling, Ominea, should be Ominae.

Also, I've gotten confirmation that Chuang Yi of Singpore is publishing Spriggan in English.
Ominae chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
An interesting story! Please update when possible. Hope you can check out my Spriggan/Striker stories as well.
Shella chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Very interesting so far, I like the angle you're taking with regard to Yu's inner turmoil & how things can get complicated. Gives it sort of a thoughtful depth & looks intriguing. Also sets up some expectations & anticipation for how you'll handle his relationships & interaction with other people, if they'll be as layered & meaningful as his own thoughts.

Um, I know you said to ignore the spelling errors etc., but it's not always possible.

Have you ever had a beta reader? They're sort of like an editor, they read through your fics / chapters before you post them & give feedback, advice & critiques. They can spot spelling /grammar mistakes & point out places where maybe the phrasing or the particular adjective is off. Apaprently English isn't your first language, but it is mine & I do well in it at school so if you want a beta reader I'd be happy to offer my services. I may not get back to you immediately, but I'd do my best to help your writing. If you want to give it a try, email me (link in my profile).

Please continue with this story, I like it quite a bit & I'm very interested in how it'll turn out!