Reviews for Entombed!
The Mysterious Masked Hunter chapter 1 . 6/17
Are those happy thoughts thoughts of a dead Aragorn? Or at least a seriously injured Aragorn? This was so funny I thought I might pass out from lack of oxygen when I was laughing!
ohhh yesss... Elrond was sure happy when he found an almost murderous elf running around chasing his kid with a meat cleaver and whooping it up like he and his wild-elven kind later taught the Comanches and ninja to in a battle...
EvenstarWarrior chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Hahaha, lol x3! That was seriously awesome! I think that was a much needed fix, cause you see all the Aragorn and Legolas friendship stories and there always perfectly fine with each other and hardly ever get miffed. This however shows a whole another side to the relationship. Very funny too. ;)
ThurinRanger chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I love it from Legolas' POV! It's so funny! :DD
Lily Lindsey-Aubrey chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
'Actually, I take that back. Elves are never indecisive. I wasn't being indecisive, I just wasn't doing anything.' Lol! I love this story. Legolas angry at Aragorn is hilarious XD
ahsoka chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
ha ha im lafing to much watch out aragorn ha ha
RittannasFire chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
you made me smile ;D
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
XD no words cuz i cant breathe!
showalittlefaith chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
OMG i am rolling on the floor laughing! I hope aragorn dosent get hurt to bad!
littlespider chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Haha, that was brilliant! I, myself, am a major fan of Aragon-'las friendship stories, but sometimes I wonder how they don't get mad at each other for the constant endangering of their lives. Possibly my favorite line in the whole thing was "I am proud to say, I panic with style."

Write on!
talking cockerel chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Priceless fun!
Emily chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I'll just bet he is (already thinking happy thoughts). : ) What a devious elf.

Aragorn and Legolas had just better hope that orcs don't start pouring into Rivendell's kitchen via the tunnel. That would be very bad; they'd never hear the end of it. : )
aotearoan chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
As always: very, very funny. You have a real comedic talent and are a fine writer :)
Emma chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I can like totally see Aragorn telling Frodo after he's stabbed by the Nazgul to "think happy thoughts"

Briliant!