Reviews for Infinite Emptiness
Badr chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Love it. The emotion is so intense-heartbreaking. The flashbacks really add to it, and they fit very well. Bravo. You've done justice to both the relationship between the two and to Jason's pain.
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
He got teary eyed in Supremacy as they were pulling the car out of the river, but this was a touching story, well done.
PinayAko chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
The last part was amazing. Good job!
myriassterre chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
That was amazing, I loved every word. I got teary and everything. Great usage of the quotes, Maddy
Darlian chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Oh my gosh, Aimee, so sad! I'm crying along with Jason... I was devastated by Supremancy too, and hope Marie comes back in the next film. 'Cause how can he live without her?
AquiliusDivine chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
... wow. I really think you are amazing with the character. I loved every second of reading this and the second time it was better and so was the third... This is great. Barely any spelling errors and grammar is amazing
Spanish Inquisition chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
You rock. I love you.
Alien Outcast chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
I loved this story. You expressed his emotions well, and I was so entranced at the end that I felt his pain. The 'one chair one person' thing was great.
Mishiko Shinsei chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
very poignant. and moving. thanks for sharing.
Cassie chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
I loved reading this. I've been looking for Bourne fanfiction, a good continuation or a good one-shot for a bit. It's really good! I think you captured the characters really well, and if you ever did a continuation or another one-shot, I'd definitely read it.
Spinx chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
I am so flabbergasted by your oh-so-beautiful fic! Gidness! I never thought someone out there felt the same way I did when Marie died in 'The Bourne Supremacy'. They were so perfct together, and then Marie just dies like that. I was so pissed off, really, cause Marie was like Jason's only hope and she was his only shoulder. It's so sad that he's all alone. But I bet that they're gonna find a new 'lover' for Jason for the next movie (now that sucks!). I was really hoping, unto the last minute, that the movie would create some sort of miracle and let Marie live or something. But...it's never gonna happen. (I love the flash backs in your fic-so good!)Keep it up!
BlueBloop chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
this is really great! i luv it, hope to see more from you soon!
Calisto chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Great story! it so good keep up teh good work. i like your idea of her coming back in teh 3 movie. I was devastaed by the movie because ive read all teh bourne trilogy bu robert ludlum and in teh book teh bourn supremacy marie never died so it was so shocking. i hope they make the third movie really soon.
CryoftheUnreal chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Damn. I read this and nearly had tears running down my cheek. It was really good. Made him seem human.
ich libe dich chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
so good

first time ive ever read a 'real' book/movie fic

thanx for making it great