Reviews for Ashes of the Past
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
Great story, I hope you update it since it's been seven since you have, keep it coming
LuckyBunny87 chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
Ok this story is so original and the writing has been amazing so far!

Please please continue and bring us an update soon! I really hope you get inspired to finish this story super soon!

It makes me so sad that the scouts and generals are dead. Maybe there will be a way for them to come back? I was thinking of ways this could happen, like if their bodies were taken and preserved because they would be able to provide lots of energy to the negaverse if they were kept in a coma or something o_0.
15TSchultz chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
I know it's been a long time since you updated this story but I have a favor to ask... don't you fucking give up on it! It's an amazing story and I read a lot of stories so that's saying something. I just want to read more so I can quench my curiosity! Please, please, please, PLEASE, pllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssee! Here is a list of horrible things that will happen if you don't update! The universe will fall out of ballence, the apocalypse will assend upon us, moles will enslave the human raise with their panda arm, canada will invade the US and we will all have to live in underground bunkers thus the reason the moles take over, Gandalf will (actually) die, the earth falls out of orbit, J.K. Rowling will write another book were it turns out Voldemort never died and at the end he wins and kills everybody, and there will be a huge fire all around and every book in the word is burned except Twilight and we are all stuck reading it for the rest of our lives...update your story.
justaliz chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I know I'm a late reader for this story but I think it is amazing and hope that you can possibly finish it. I also understand that it has been many years since you last worked on it, but I can only hope.
justaliz chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Brizzy chapter 8 . 4/19/2011
continue?

please?

:-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-)
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
fabulous idea for a story and you're writhing is one of the best that I read in this site to bad you have not updated in such a long time it wold be a real pity if you leave it like this especially when he is coming closer to the truth.
Manny chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Great chapter and story. please update soon.
Chit Chat chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
Fab chapter. Fab story. I want to see what happens next with

i) Serena/Endy

ii) Endymion remembering his past

iii) Serena/Molly

iv) The Negaverse war
Serenitas chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
Great work. I love seeing Molly and Serena interact. I love seeing how fascinated by Serena Endymion is, please update.
AMber chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
I just read this whole story do far. It is amazingly well written and original. I think it's probably your strongest work. I really hope you finish this. The plot is amazing, and the Sere/Endymion relationship intriguing.
LegendaryDiamond chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
Would it be too much to ask for an update plz?
Gwen xx chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
I've really enjoyed what you have written so far. Your story is very original, i haven't come across another like it.

if i were to be critical, it would be that there are a few spelling/grammer mistakes, but they are very few and everyone makes them. I hope you'll update soon, i can't wait to see how this story unfolds. xx
BoOk-WoRm-4-LyF chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
plz update
sailormoon0630 chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
i love this story, i hope u can put up the next chapter soon.