Reviews for By Chance
hermonine chapter 3 . 12/24/2005
Nice story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
Curalium Lacrimo chapter 3 . 3/3/2005
it was looking to b a nice story to bad u stopped it
Koshi-chan chapter 3 . 9/13/2004
Oh, is Timothy going ask her the Yule ba-*smacks herself with teh squeaky hammer* Stop it you hopless romantic you! Eh, keep up the good work. I hope to see more chappies soon.

emma chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
hm interesting!
Koshi-chan chapter 2 . 9/6/2004
Egads! When are these dumbbrains going to realize that's she's a muggle? Geez, I guess security in the wizarding world has seriously laxed...anyhoo write more chappies! (You're going to hear that alot from me.) I read summary and read these two word 'Snape action'. Good god, I hope we get to see him soon. I have the feeling that he's going to be just as 'happy' to see Stella as he is seeing Harry every potions class. See you.

TarynEstel chapter 2 . 9/6/2004

I've yet to complete chapter 2 (I need to read it over again because I haven't read the hp books for several years now).

But your writing style is still has that same distinct, vivid spunk that needs more these days.

Way to go! Can't wait for more of the story, glad you're writing on again.

Glolite chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
This chapter made me want to drink coffee... I like how you throw in other characters and other conversations. It makes it more real. Yup yup yup.

You didn't think you'd get reviews? Stories usually always get reviews unless you put them up on at three o'clock in the morning. And your story definitely deserves reviews. Personally, I live off of reviews.

-Glolite, glad to have a distraction from her own stories
Koshi-chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Wow, do you even know how many times I've thought about writing something like this but never got around to it? No, you probably don't.

Anyways, I like how this story is shaping up to be. I like Paul complaining about bookstore not having any Kenshin mangas. Also I like the oh-so ironic slogan for Brighthouse books. *snorts with laughter* that's a good one.

Keep it up, and write more chappies. What I'm wondering is how is Stella going to get out of having her memory wiped if someone should find out she's a muggle. Or could she be something more...ah, I gotta stop my rambling. Good work there Arinya. Keep writing.

Glolite too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
This is a really original idea- a bookstore thing hasn't been used before, from what I've read. Usually characters just drop into a different world, and I'm glad that doesn't happen in yours. Congrats!

Good grammer, good plot, yup... now I can't wait for Snape. ;D