Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
abc chapter 3 . 3/27/2004
very well-written. awesome. great. excellent. cool. nice. neat. on par. woohoo. yay.
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Whoa. This is REALLY well-written! It's actually interesting on other respects aside from shounen-ai content. I don't care if VS has a little fan base all in all-it still rocks. And you're SO right about the two in the game. Apreciate such an enthusiastic fan to write quality fiction-and you know you're good -_
Chiroscuro5 chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Sweet Darkness! Write more soon, please! This story is great.
Erfaciel chapter 3 . 7/31/2002
*snorts* Just friends...Yeah right! _~ I loved your story, and I'm on my way right now to read the sequels! :-)~
Lumen chapter 3 . 6/24/2001
Woohoo! I like this one a lot. Write more! :)
magma chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
Another story to my fav. list. It's getting very long now. . . But then again, I like too many different types of anime and games! Well, I hope you continue with the sequel, in which I have to read after this. Never give up writing! Ja ne! _~
Lilytiger chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
Wow. This story is really beautiful. I watched Vagrant Story (I didn't play) a long time ago, and I always thought it would make such a good story.
Christina chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
I read this on some other site, and loved it. I can't think of anything else to say, so this is it.
The Ionic Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
I read this on The Riskbreaker Site and meant to email you on it telling you WAY TO F-ing GO! I love it. I can't wait til there is more to read. I've read the first three chapter so far and I'm entranced. Best of luck to this fic in the future! Very amazing. ~Dani
Rap's chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
MWHAAH! !GREAT GREAT GREAT story! I am SO looking fowards to the next chapters! heh- I'm not really a fan of anything m/m but... with these two i just cant help it. Sydney is such a great character! WHOOOOOO! HOOOOOO!