Reviews for As the Snow Falls
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Old story is old.

But I review it anyway! MUWAHAHAHAHHA! I love it to pieces! Great description on her emotions, nailed the first person writing.
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I love the ending, it had me smiling and almost tearing. :) the Sheelos here was beautiful, and the angst leading up to even it more so. just so I have this right, they were resting at Flanoir before going to Volt, correct?
Minuit Chanson17 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Aw that was nice :)

I love ZelosxSheena; opposites do attract! XD

i am such a late reviewer, but oh well, haha
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Sheena is a little out of character, but just a tinsy bit. I love the story and At the beginning and all the way through it, I never noticed Sheena was out of character, until i read it again and even then i barely noticed it. Wonderful job.
Nahrali chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
This is so good!

I don't even know what to say...

A thousand bonus points for you!
BlazingxSoul chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Very nice, I liked it a lot. Is it too much to hope that you'll continue? Please? And don't worry about messing up with the game flow. That's what makes it interesting to read!
Sam chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
It was really good. I really liked it. Write more fics!
Eliannora chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Hmm, I could've sworn I reviewed to this...hmm, oddness. Well, I lovsis it!
Perfect Soldier 01 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Sorry for not reading these sooner. It took a while for me to actually get somewhere in this game XD

But, back to the review! Yay for Sheena and Zelos fluff! Zelos is such a great character. Better than Lloyd any day D And they weren't out of character either. You're too good to let that happen.

Off to review your other TOS fics! :D

Perfect Soldier 01
KratosAnna luver chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
That was good!
Twisted-Galaxy chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
ME LOVE
Karana Belle chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
well! very cute and fluffy. really. Fluff and angst really do go well together cause that means that someone needs comforting...::smiles evilly:: well, i really enjoyed this, so keep up the marvelous work!

Karana Belle
Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Fantastic. I love Zelos.
Megan chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Poor Sheena;I just made a pact with Volt in the story was so fic carries the emotions XD
Altiar chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Hey, this is a great story. You should write some more tales stories. But thats just my opinion.