Reviews for Lonesome Stranger
slythrinRiddleTwin1 chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
*sniff* so sad.
Obezed chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
Pretty good... though i think Cy should be with Bee and you made Starfire not Starfire it was still good and i would like it if you would write more! thanks!

* check out my writing by the name of samuraigurl1213 *
Artemis 85 chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
I kinda feel sorry for cy, in the end you should pair him up with someone maybe jinx or Bumblebee
TheMagesticMoose chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
aw! It's so sad! POOR CYBORG!

TheMagesticMoose chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Hey...I didn't know you had this story! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME? WHY? I loved it! It was very very very good! I've seen a CyRae pairing before, and the story actually wasn't too bad! It was a pretty good story...even though the pairing isn't exactly my favorite...anywho, Great story!

Steve-Racer chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
Hmm that is kind of a bit incomplete seeming... It was well put together and all but I believe you should at least write a sequel. So that way somehting is done about Cyborg's predicament instead of him just complaining about it.
ElementalMageofFire chapter 2 . 9/7/2004
Poor poor Cyborg...::shakes head::
SushiChica chapter 2 . 9/7/2004
Awhahahahaha...I'm so confused...I wanna cry...i wanna laugh...i wanna sigh...i wanna cheer...I LOVE THIS FIC!
speakerbox chapter 2 . 9/6/2004
-smiles, stands up, and applauds- very good! i give you a standing ovation!
Nevermore Forevermore chapter 2 . 9/6/2004
1st off, your more than welcome, your story is awesome

i can't wait to read somemore of your writing
Zara the Pirate chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Good story, I like it, quite fond of the big guy meself...debating whether or not I should throw Merichi at him.

Merichi: Oi! You are not my pimp!

But I'm ya mudder...anyway! You've failed to mention the few CyRae ones lurking about here...::shifty eyes::
JH1992 chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
Yay! Like this story! Update soon, please!
warprince2000 chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
Archer of the Titan chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
WHAT? No way you have to write more chapter. Get Cyborg a new girlfriend. Cyborg should be smart and start dating someone, every girl like man with muscles. WRITE MORE CHAPTERS!
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004