Reviews for Walking on the Edge of Friendship
Goddess-of-hell chapter 15 . 3/17/2004
Thats a really good story! I hope that your gunna write more! You haven't written anything in so long! I am glad a i got to read 15 chapters in a row! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
nEo-cHaNnot signed in chapter 15 . 8/22/2003
_ omg continue soon ok? your fics are so great _
dark-coyote chapter 15 . 8/19/2003
I love this story! *gasps* NOO! you need to GET CRACKING AND START WRITING! I personally like Kensuke coplings better, but I don't really mind Daikeru either...*grins* Just continue on the way you're going, I'm sure it will turn ou good either way! Update soon!
Akuro chapter 15 . 3/12/2003
**squeaks** Takedaiken! .Or, er, Daikenkeru, or whatever. Triangle-goodness, and I like the little sweet scenes throughout the story with Dais and Takeru. Very nice Taito parts, too, even though I'm technically a Sorato and Taishiro fan. ;

::K-chan::
Sillie chapter 15 . 3/12/2003
That was so sweet! *runs op to Taichi and Yamato and huggles them*
Sillie chapter 14 . 3/10/2003
Good story! I hope you update soon!
Vassindi chapter 13 . 4/3/2001
Yes stay AWAY from Pokemon. But that chapter ended funny. Write some more and I'll get to work on that 3rd chapter to my story.
Wings chapter 13 . 3/31/2001
mind writing another chapter?
Myssy Marguay chapter 13 . 3/30/2001
Are you gonna make this a Ken-Takeru-Daisuke fic? Please tell me! Hurry up with the next chapter, I love your story. .
Ishida Takeru chapter 13 . 3/30/2001
o_o; Hehehe. I like this fic. ::hasnt read a fic on for a looooong time::
Disolsion Bizzaro chapter 1 . 3/26/2001
Good story. Finish it, please.
Libek chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
It matches up okay, except for one thing Taichi says in part one . . . Yamato claims to be "as straight as a nail" and Taichi responds, "Then you were one hell of a bent nail last week." And he agonizes a couple of times about having gone too far too fast. It implied that he'd done something overtly sexual, because then later on he complains that he "can't even kiss" Yamato. ;; Little bitty inconsistency. So the scene kinda needs a rewrite . . . but I for one look forward to what it might contain after the revision. ~
Myssy Marguay chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
I think Davis, Ken and T.K. should all go out together. Maybe even have a lemon scene with all of them getting it on.
Kendigitalkaizer chapter 12 . 3/19/2001
It's getting really odd now. Is there going to be a Kensukekeru threesome that goes on? I really am getting confused. Please write more, just so that i can figure out what the hell is going on.
Ishida Takeru chapter 11 . 3/18/2001
This isnt turning into a Takari is it. .; I like the trinangle...or it could end up is some messed up threesome...oooh, I should write one of those..
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »