Reviews for Hogwarts Fun?
NevilleCanKickMattLewis'Butt chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
LOL! I especially loved the last bit where Luna was talking to herself.
Crookshanks22 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
This is very clever. I was particularly delighted with Dobbyssn.
AsvoriaGranger13 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
OMG...TOO FUNNY! I was literally falling off my chair laughing. Malfoy is so smart...smarter than poor Harry, at least...

Good job! Loved Luna's conversation with herself, by the way.

But did you know that chatroom format stories aren't allowed?
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
damn...you're really creative :D
Henrietta-thepseudonym chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
TUT TUT! Harry is a very silly boy for trusting Malfoy! Shame on him!
Mz Hellfire chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
omg! well done! pmsl! disturbing at the endd...but funny as hell!
thathertz chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
funny! the usernames were so cute! my friend recommended it to me, im reading some of your other stuff.
soccer-chick250 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
aww, poor Harry;)

Nice ending by the way!
george-rox-my-sox chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
This is funny! I really liked this story. I hope you do more!
Autor inativo chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
hi...your fic is very nice...I don't know english very well...(i'm brazilian)...I'm gonna try traduce(is that correct?)...can I?so...that's it...bye
HAHA chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
your story is mad funny! draco is hilarius! if i were you, and i wanted to save harry i would write this...

Harry walked into the great hall and felt all eyes on him. The slitherins were snickering and everyone else was giving him looks. The griffindores glared while the hufflepuffs just looked at him like he was voldy. The ravenclaws just acted like they knew all along. The teachers tried to act normal but they were just as shocked.

"What?" Asked Harry.

"Been on the computer lately?"Asked Ron with a snear.

"...Not since I found out voldy was using the screen name Boywholived...which is scary...he kept stalking me!"

Everyone looked at Draco.

"You were cybering with voldy! ew! He's green! If he even has a d*, it's green!" Said Ginny with disgust.

...unless you like draco then you should just have harry to to voldy online next! dadarklord1
ganzebans chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Poor Harry... :(

But it was fun :)
T. Sornaraugh chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
THAT WAS SO FUNNY!

with the Luna stuff and such! Could you please make another of it! I want more! :D
Katz Go Moo chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
LOL! good fan fic are you going to make another chapter?
Unhealthily-Obsessed chapter 1 . 9/5/2004