Reviews for Bloody Crush!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/23/2015
Heya! I know you've finished writing this and all... Buuuuuuuuuut! I just wanted to say, you beat ur self up a lot in the comments about how hood the story is and everything, so I just wanted to say u did amazingly! I was super excited the whole time and I loved it! Especially the cinema scene! Hehehe! And honestly i might, just a bit, ship ginji/ban/akabane because of this bloody beutiful fic, so, damnthanks a lot D' its gonna be freaking impossible to find fanfics of that XD but really, u did excellent and I love this fic!
Dementra chapter 8 . 6/30/2008
Won't Aka-chan be easier to say than Akabane-chan?
lynixe chapter 17 . 1/2/2007
i really like how u pair akabane with ginji and sorin with ban

it is so sweet especially the kiss between ginji and akabane

great job! hope that u would write more
whimsical-elegance chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
nice!
tigoxgirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I thought that Onegai shimasu! is a very formal/polite way to say please do this for me or just please basically. That was how it was taught in my Japanese class anyway. _ Good story so far! _
Trixters' Muse chapter 17 . 4/6/2006
I liked it. The chapters were a bit short, though... Loved the story!
xavita chapter 8 . 2/27/2006
TT i dont like akabane...i like ban with ginji...this is nice, but ginji akabane...no TT...

but i like the fic anyway xD

see ya
increase blue chapter 17 . 1/26/2006
hey this story wasn't so bad i enjoyed it. very sweet.
Thread-Sage chapter 16 . 11/20/2005
Lol

Really funy and cute!
apathetic interest55 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
haha nice story XD
HeliosTheMoon Kaitou chapter 16 . 10/23/2005
Akabane/Ginji is the best! I love this pairings..too bad there not much out there..I still like Ban/Ginji though only Ginji with Akabane seems a bit more...darker, perhaps? Who cares! I love your story!
Abandonded and Left chapter 16 . 7/4/2005
:) Kawaii ending!
Abandonded and Left chapter 8 . 7/4/2005
Aw! Ginji's a kawaii little ditz isnt he? I think he and Akabane were MADE for eachother! (really they probably were in the original plot design, i jsut dont think this is what they had in mind...)
Abandonded and Left chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Akabane silently "glares" at Ban, there are quotation marks because his eyes are still closed, but you can tell he's glaring...

besides that which was kind of an odd peice of naritive this story looks really good so far. I can olny hope [and pray] that Ginji ends up with Akabane but only time will tell [okay, maybe only reading on but oyu get the point! God job anf off to ch 2 i go!

P.S. Akabane blood is'nt THAT bad Ginji! You should be honored he got hurt obaying your wished insead of killing the man and saving himsef any pain!
Carrot chapter 9 . 4/14/2005
lol this story is really hilarious. I mean, it's good for the people who just want something funny and unpredictably cute to read. Lol, i love this story!