Reviews for Even angels cry sometimes
ViscountLuke chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
SERIOUSLY COLETTE? If you died Lloyd would never forgive himself. Think Jude from tales of Xillia.
draconichero21 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
You did a really good job with this

I myself have made described pained howl before so it kind of really struck me home this story it was good

and so sad and angsty
Luna Seine Louve chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
omge! Kawai! It was a gr8 ending!
143kohaku chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
i love tales of symphonia and i think that you perfectly took their personalities and worked them into your story i cant really think of somthing i want improved...maybe i will later though...
adamhunter-1223 chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
AmIBored chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
I love all your fics but I think this one is your best.
Sniper chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
Will there be another chapter?
Ilvinaeda chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
The one thing I'd never guess you doing is angst...pure, romantic, tear-jerking angst...and although your other one to Urby was nice, it wasn't quite the same as this know, I'm almost ashamed do a wonderful job at it. This is by far the best one I've read tonight.

I guess maybe it's because you do fluff a lot of the time too, that to suddenly take those warm fuzzies away and shove cold pricklies down someone's spine...and to bury within their hearts the "well of despair..." it's just something I thought of as "not you."

And I was completely wrong. COMPLETELY.

This fic is now my new favorite amongst your many fics...and I'd say it's because like I told you, I like warm fuzzies and all, but when it comes down to it, romantic angst is my threshold, my bread and butter. And this fic defines it ALL. _

I loved it most thoroughly. My only regret is that it isn't long enough for me to offer an incredibly oversized review...because despite my briefness in this review, understand that this particular piece will be revisited by myself many times over! I'll read it like I do my other angst favorites... _

Thank you for the wonderful ride...the little kid going to the movies...that's me, right now. And the show I just watched unfold is something far deeper and far greater than what I had expected to see. Which makes it all the more worth go in expecting to be impressed...and leave unable to fathom the feelings you know you just witnessed.

This is what I call "the best of fanfiction." The little 3-5k word piece that just sums up the meaning of angst that I talked about in my bio...THIS is the stuff I'm talking about. You know, I still can't believe this is like one of the last stories of yours I'm reviewing...I should have done this first.

But then I'd expect too much out of everything else you wrote...wouldn't I? I'd be seeing angst and angst and more angst...and then I'd not see the warm fuzzies perhaps it is for the best. (Still beating head with BIG stick for missing this one so much earlier...)

An excellent story. How else can I say it? Please do another!
Alsenei chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
Um, Anti-Colette Person? Colette is NOT a stupid piece of crap! Having that said, I really liked it! I love the fact that there are some fanfics that are Colloyd and not Sheloyd. This really shows their love for each other! But did he really have to slap her? -_- Anyways, keep up the good work!
Anti-Colette Person chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
The summary was a bit misleading, and the only good part was when Lloyd hit that whiney little piece of crap a.k.a Colette.
PrincessSakura4 chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
This story is SO going on my faves list! I think Sheena and Colette are kinda like sisters too! Tee hee! Finally a writer who doesn't imply Lloyd/Sheena! THANK YOU!
PrincessSakura4 chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
AW! I love this story! It's so good! I know how Colette feels, and that's why she is my favorite character! I wish that all real stories like Colette's could end with perfect love.
Angeldyos chapter 2 . 9/30/2004
That was very good. I was wondering if you could make more of these, I enjoy reading them.
Urby chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
(Comes across the "moo" part while drinking milk and laughs it all out of her nose) Dood, warn us about that!

Other than that whole bit, this is too cute and too good for words. Keep writing, dood.
LittleKittyKyon chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
AW...such a happy ending. YAY. I love happy endings.

ANyways, hope to read another one of your MARVELOUS stories again soon!