Reviews for Zelos gets a new look
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
haha, he would look so cute i could just imagine how adorable
silent romantic chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
i'm envisioning Zelos with cat ears and a tail, and i must admit, it would look really good... lol
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
XDXDXDXDXD This is really cute. But really, I think it suits him, too. XDXD Please type more like this! .
Religion0 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Heh, really cute, you're good at Zelos. And you're righ, Sheena ought to laugh a bit more, this little laugh she had with Collete was quite amusing. Can you please write some more of this kind? (Stares dreamely into empty space.)
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
YC: That was cute! The girls were in character! You did fine!

*Snickers* I can so see a groggy Zelos getting up from the chair and plodding off to bed with the cat ears and tail. Heh heh. I need a fan art of htat. *giggle*
Eryku chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
YAY for Zelos _ Yay for Tales of Symphonia for that matter

First ToS fic I've ever read ; time to read more.
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
That poor maid probably was wondering what the heck was going on with Mr. Chosen choosing to look all feline...haah! I guess it's kinda OOC for Sheena, but hey, she can't be serious all the time, can she? I'm sure Colette's bubbliness rubbed off on her "nee-chan," who seems to become more and more like Colette as the stories progress, in a very nice way. Most wonderful!
Katraa chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
I love your work. YAY for one-shots. This is so fluffy and warm!
Astrobright68 chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
um...i'm sorry but that was just BAD. like, the whole time, i'm waiting for something to happen and nothing does. i got a tiny chuckle for the whole zelos the cat on the sketchpad thing, but jeez. that was just STUPID. and tons of that stuff was just RANDOM. not random funny, random idiotic. it seems like a story you'd find in a picture book for retarded drunk children. that have no eyes. and if this seems harsh, that's the point of a review, isn't it? to tell one's opinion? /
Rose-Wisteria chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
cutenes! just wondering around some fics and glad to read this one. Zelos took it pretty well and I'm happy Sheena gave him those presents. The ending was perfect, good job!
Tiffany10 chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
!

That was hilarious! (But that little Colette/Lloyd thing was horrible!) But the ending was so swet! Continue to write.

-Tiffany10,TOS Fan
Neko-chan chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
(-takes off her own cat ear headband- Is it... that funny?)

Lovely! Hilarous! Your amazing! You write hilarous stories! Your so awesome! -hugs-
Rakka Ravi chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Aw...this is one is seriously cute and funny. I can imagine neko-Zelos with his little cat-ears headband! _ You played Sheena and Colette in the story very well and that is why I enjoyed this cute story.
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Good! I like. Zelos as a cat...kinda scary. Lol. I like your work. Very good.
Curimuch chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
That was adorable. Zelos does seem like a cat too _