Reviews for The Court of Ardor
michel3105 chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
Excellent. Or, perhaps, I should say perfect.
I'm going to master an Ardor campaign soon, and I created Ardana's tarots with Photoshop.
eriskbo chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
rich and deep storytelling.. a worthy reworking of the original
Thug-4-Less chapter 8 . 1/3/2007
The intrigue just keeps growing more and more complex, doesn't it. I'm clamoring for more and I hope they get the stupid alert system fixed soon.

Keep 'em coming.
Thug-4-Less chapter 7 . 12/31/2006
These big leaps in time are a little off-putting but I guess that fits since the story is from the perspective of immortals. That's all I have to say this go-round.

Hope you're having happy holidays!
Thug-4-Less chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
The plot just gets thicker and thicker doesn't it. I must admit I have no idea where you're going with this story and I kind of like it.

Keep 'em coming, Alice.
The Battling Bard chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
This is brilliant! It's quite refereshing to find a fanfiction that enhances the canon, rather than obliterating it. Good to see there's no Americanisms slipping in as well. Weird as it sounds, for a British reader, this can be one of the worst things.
Jill the Pill chapter 5 . 12/25/2006
Oh, those Alliance guys were worthless. They never helped nobody.
Jill the Pill chapter 4 . 12/25/2006
The Deck of Cards was always such a cool idea. I remember hunting for those damn gems too.
Jill the Pill chapter 3 . 12/25/2006
Good to see you returning to this. I loved this game. Rilia was one of my favorites.
Thug-4-Less chapter 5 . 12/23/2006
Good to see that Men have finally arrived on the scene and that you've updated a story that non-SW. Heh.

I thoroughly enjoyed the explanation of magic and mentalism. I do enjoy those little details that better help a reader know the world.

Excellent work, as always.
Thug-4-Less chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
I don't know why I never reviewed this story before now. It's looking pretty sweet. There are minor spelling and grammatical errors, no more than one would expect from very well written fanfiction, that don't take away from the story in the slightest.

Keep 'em coming, Alice.
Thug-4-Less chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
I like how the Noldor, still relatively close to their exodus from Valinor, are a tad more emotional and prone to violent outburts than the Elves in the Third Age.

You do have a way of capturing mystical cultures in the light of day while still retaining that sense of wonder.
Thug-4-Less chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
I've always found LOTR mythology to be convulted almost to the point that my brain wanted to explode. But your introduction and the long, but fairly straightforward, synopsis of the taking of the Simirils, the madness of the Noldor, and the beginnings of the Elven Kingdoms makes it go down much smoother.

A suggestion would be to write a brief appendix and post it as the last chapter in your story. It makes it a bit of a pain to go back but with all the history, backstory you'll undoubtably have with characters that live for thousands of years, but it might be worth it.
Tambrey chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
good job
ApolloIV chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
You have a sister? I have a brother. one, he's in the coast guard and luckly not sent to Iraq.