Reviews for Solace
Sara chapter 18 . 2/15/2005
Wow that was a wonderful story! I was literally glued to my computer so I have to admit I am a bit sad that this is the end. Maybe a sequel for the future? I hope you don't stop writing stories about Collateral because honestly you seem to have a knack for writing incredible stories for this movie so don't stop because I am sure you have alot of loyal readers waiting patiently for your next story!
Selene chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Awesome! Both of the stories! Collateral is the best movie in the world! Go you!
Vita Venio chapter 18 . 1/19/2005
Excellent as always. Great job on this.

Piper
GeminiQueen chapter 18 . 10/18/2004
SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO REVIEW! I love this love story and I'm so glad you're writing another Collateral fanfic! I didn't start reading it yet, but i will soon! School has been hectic lately and all my teachers hate me! Thanks for Solace(and now Purity). They've really helped me relax for 10 minutes, before I had to continue with homework. Au revoir for now! I'll review Purity in a day or two!
cerebralgoddess21 chapter 18 . 10/13/2004
I really loved your story. It's one of my favorite fanfictions on I have to say. I wish this had been made into a movie cause I'd see it over and over till they took it out of the theatres! Then I'd buy it when it came out on DVD. Awesome work, really love how you put so much detail and stayed true to character in each chapter.
cerebralgoddess21 chapter 17 . 10/13/2004
*Cries* That was beautiful. So well written. I think I like this chapter the most. Claudia died? Good for Vincent and Victoria/Sarah. They won't have to worry about that b*h hunting them down again! Great work.
cerebralgoddess21 chapter 16 . 10/13/2004
Good chapter. I like Vincent's reaction to Charles. Good thing Vincent is healing! I love his character so much. So sexy.
cerebralgoddess21 chapter 15 . 10/13/2004
Cute ending to this chapter. I like how he told her that he loved her. Claudia got what she deserved, I wish she received more torture for what she's done to Victoria and Vincent.
cerebralgoddess21 chapter 14 . 10/13/2004
I liked this chapter, I wish Victoria, er, Sarah would have kissed the oh so sexy Tom Cruise. *Purr* And yeah, people that get to see Tom Cruise naked... that would be an interesting experience. He seems like a great guy, wish I could meet him.
cerebralgoddess21 chapter 13 . 10/13/2004
Good chapter, I'm in total suspence. Great work!
Heaven In A Rage chapter 18 . 10/11/2004
e...yay!lol i liked how it ended...how cute and i love how charles is like vincent with the quirks and such. i think u did a great job making it realistic and not going like major out of character...like some people like to do it like "and vincent met her...and he automatically gave up his job and never thought back on it...they lived happily ever after...amen" lol i hate stuff like that..u stayed true to his character..anyway ive enjoyed ur stories and look forward to the one-shots if u decide to do them! anyway great job!
lili chapter 17 . 10/10/2004
fantastic writing. Thanks for sharing.
Heaven In A Rage chapter 17 . 10/9/2004
YAY!im glad they ended up like that...and that claudia died...she was evil. well anyway, i cant wait to see what you do in the last chap... :) id say more but im kind of...blank today...like in a trance, ya know? i feel as if im dreaming...maybe i am..that would be slightly odd lol anyway great chap!
Bryony Cel chapter 16 . 10/4/2004
This is the BEST CHAPTER YET! The last part was absolutely, hands down the best thing I have EVER READ! You are amazing. I CANNOT wait for more. I really don't know what else to say, except POST POST POST!
GeminiQueen chapter 16 . 10/4/2004
Aw! That's so adorable! Vincent is touching his sweet little boy. I love that! :)

This is a pretty stupid question but its driving me mad for no reason at all! You've seen Collateral commercials right? Well, a couple months ago, I THINK I saw a Collateral commercial with the band, Switchfoot, playing their best song ever, Dare You To Move. Please tell me if you've seen it. Whenever I listen to that song, I think of the movie. Am I just crazy?