Reviews for Friend or Foe
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 13 . 9/12
Oooh the angst! I'm in love!
you're a cunt chapter 30 . 8/8
I can honestly say that I've never hated an author as much as I hate you right now, what kinda chicken shit ending was that? Then to come with that bullshit 'the sequal has been abandoned'? Go actually fuck yourself. I put alot of emotion into this message and I hope you feel it.
Sammy777 chapter 30 . 7/23
GREAT STORY, horrible ending, I cried during the last few chapters. Now I'm gonna go cry some more, if you'll excuse me. *sniffle* pause *loud sobbing* pause *more sobbing*
Jinx of chains chapter 12 . 7/7
This...gave me a mini heart attack.
Syreena chapter 1 . 7/7
amazing story, but what is wrong with the ending?! grr this is a terrible TERRIBLE ending, im sorry. aside from that, loved the plot! my only wish is that the ending would be better.
Ndndns chapter 30 . 6/20
That was a horrible turn of events...
jon reeve chapter 2 . 6/14
/Unfortunately I was spoiled by an idiot when I went to read the reviews, and before I changed the sort from all reviews to just chapter 1.. So now I know what happens at the end. Thanks "luvparadox," not.
luvparadox chapter 30 . 5/23
i was not expecting Voldemort to obliviate Harry like that nooooooooo i expected a reunion a recognition for Tom as a human. tbh i cried while i was reading this book (like literally!) i was just so sad because of life is so unfair sometimes. great story!
Bele chapter 30 . 5/23
hi. so. what an end. good place to put one, leaves a lot to the imaginationhoping there is a good end for both Harry and Tom somehow. Really awesome story. I saw some minor spelling and grammatical errors, but they don't distract from the storyand the "batter" error is actually quite funny. Thank you very much fir writing it!
So that's it?
farahhilmi02 chapter 30 . 3/31
I luvvvvvv the story. Bt the ending is so shocking. Great job
I have been reading fanfiction for six years now and nothing has come as close to making me cry than this. I'm not sure if I loved it or hated it.
Honestly, it would have given me "inner peace" if at least harry died knowing that tom cared enough at this last moments instead of your ending. However, I loved your fanfic, on of the BEST HP FICS I HAVE EVER READ
Guest chapter 30 . 10/7/2016
This was a great story! So sad though!
alchell chapter 30 . 9/12/2016
Sob, sob. So heartbreaking story, but I enjoyed it enormously! I almost havn't slept tonight because I had to keep reading. Truly didn't expect the ending and I really liked the way you ended each chapter, such cliffhangers!
1,993 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »