Reviews for Friend or Foe
Sandy chapter 30 . 8/30
Wow...your Story was exciting and sad...i had palpitations...and i had accompanied and cheered with Harry...what he took on to save his friend...until the end i had hoped he would reach his goal...to oblivate someone at the end of a fiction is an often used and perfect, but bitterseweet Trick, to have the possibility to stay in canon afterwards...but it is such a shame, that now there won't be any continuation of Alex and Tom...and we won't know, wether Draco and Severus got out safe...and what will Draco and Percy do, with their knowledge of Harrys Timetravel and Plan...will they hide this secret vor the Greater Good? And also i'm getting sad, when i think about, that now Harry also won't remember his friendship with Draco :,( Despite all, thanks for your Story, i was not so long tied up in a fic :)
weally chapter 1 . 8/5
good
Why this ending why! Uhhhhhhh man... what a story I loved it just not the ending I was expecting kind of disappointed but hey. I loved! He story yo
Violet97mc chapter 30 . 7/8
This was awesome! I love it! What a perfect ending to story; there’s no other way for Tom...he’s chosen to be Voldemort and he must continue his path. There’s no other way out, the prophecy has to come in play and Harry must play his part as well. Brilliant! Tom made this easier for Alex without him knowing it. Now Harry has to do what he was meant to do. Amazing!

Thank you! I loved be it so darn much!
Violet97mc chapter 13 . 7/8
Give up, Harry. Tom isn’t there anymore. Goodness, I want to shake him. He actually killed Jones for Tom? Poor Jones
Violet97mc chapter 8 . 7/8
This so good!
GEh chapter 30 . 2/14
The ending is so sad, but I’m not that mad. With your Voldemort, this is one of the better ways it could have gone, methinks. Anyone reading these reviews, I’m just going to warn you, don’t read more than a few after mine or you will get major spoilers for the end. X out now and enjoy the story.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 22 . 1/14
i shouldn't have laugh so hard on Voldie and Dumbie's convo.
UniversalImagination chapter 30 . 12/7/2017
I loved the prequel to this story so much, but this one just crushed me. You literally took my heart and destroyed it. The ending was just... terrible in my opinion. Im sorry.
Anna Mara chapter 30 . 11/28/2017
WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. THIS. That was a completely sucks ending!
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 13 . 9/12/2017
Oooh the angst! I'm in love!
you're a cunt chapter 30 . 8/8/2017
I can honestly say that I've never hated an author as much as I hate you right now, what kinda chicken shit ending was that? Then to come with that bullshit 'the sequal has been abandoned'? Go actually fuck yourself. I put alot of emotion into this message and I hope you feel it.
Sammy777 chapter 30 . 7/23/2017
GREAT STORY, horrible ending, I cried during the last few chapters. Now I'm gonna go cry some more, if you'll excuse me. *sniffle* pause *loud sobbing* pause *more sobbing*
Jinx of chains chapter 12 . 7/7/2017
This...gave me a mini heart attack.
Syreena chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
amazing story, but what is wrong with the ending?! grr this is a terrible TERRIBLE ending, im sorry. aside from that, loved the plot! my only wish is that the ending would be better.
2,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »