Reviews for Friend or Foe
Alexander XVIII chapter 30 . 3/23
First off I lived your story. STORY. The end, (while you've probably heard this already from several different viewers,) is a piece of horseshit. Frankly I'm appalled how you made Tom (while a vindictive bastard afraid of his feelings) destroy the only friend he had ever known. It's... It's almost like I love the build, yet hate the piece of shit that you made appear at the end. Not saying that your entire story was bad, just the ending. There could have been a breakthrough of memories and a flood of emotion, even a emotional destruction, but that didn't happen. You just added a year (almost two) to Harry's life and ended with him a little less innocent and a lot more angry. All in all: 6. Three points knocked off for the ending, horrendous that it was.
RambleSchapalon chapter 29 . 2/23
I was/am devastated...I did not expect that ending and to be truthful, I didn't like the ending. :( It made me cry buckets of water that is enough to last 10 years.

Alex and Tom all the way! Friendship forever! I know that deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep down in Tom's cold little heart that he still loves Harry/Alex. Rawrrrr!

Such a heart wrenching story :( WAAAHHHH! See what you've done to me? You made me insane in the membrane!

Other than my now depression, I enjoyed the story plot :)
RambleSchapalon chapter 30 . 2/22
:O Noooooooo! I cried. so. much!
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 30 . 2/21
Are you kidding me...?neither of them deserved this...i just feel so sad and soory for both of them...why,just why?...i can't stop crying...he obliviated him,he bloody obliviated him...i just can't deal with this right now...i have never cried for a fanfiction story before...but this,this is just tragic...
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 30 . 1/8
Wow... meanie. *sniff* *sniff*
Guest chapter 30 . 11/8/2014
Would it be terribly rude of me to ask you to continue the sequel? It broke me to read that
Guest chapter 30 . 11/8/2014
I'm still sobbing.
Guest chapter 29 . 11/8/2014
NONONONO. THAT IS NOT OKAY. I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO BLOODY AK HARRY OR SOMETHING. BUT OBLIVIATE IS FAR WORSE THAN WHAT I HAD EXPECTED. HOW COULD YOU. MY HEART RIPPED IN TWO. I CANT- DONT- ALEX SALUTOR NEEDS TO BE REMEMBERED.
Senka chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
J-join? Join? Don't toy with my feelings, woman. Although, I will most likely be in tears at the end of the story... .-.
I absolutely adore your story tho! It's perfect (regardless of whether I'll be sobbing uncontrollably at the the end). Continue writing, you do it marvelously
Tom-Riddle-Fan chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
Kill me now. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ONG! Fhjvcfhn noooooo yessss I don't even know... :( :'( I'm so confused.
Tom-Riddle-Fan chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
I'm a little scared to keep reading... But this is just so good! Oh my goodness what shall happen next?! :( ?
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 30 . 10/1/2014
Ahhh! So feels!luv ur story so damn much!
ChizomenoHime chapter 30 . 9/6/2014
Argh, this is horrible! Why, why why? You are so cruel, you have to continue writing this story! And what kind of joke is this, Voldemort giving Harry his pendant back? You can't just leave this story hanging like that! It's amazing! I love it! Now I'll have to invent my own version of the final battle, or I'll go completely crazy...
Well, apart from the deception of this fanfic being abandoned, I think your writing has immensely progressed, it's very good! Congrats on these amazing 30 chapters!
Willow121 chapter 30 . 8/29/2014
It's really good. I was actually CRYING! I just hope that Tom and Harry will be able to reconcile with each other.
1066wthec chapter 23 . 8/12/2014