Reviews for Friend or Foe
GEh chapter 30 . 2/14
The ending is so sad, but I’m not that mad. With your Voldemort, this is one of the better ways it could have gone, methinks. Anyone reading these reviews, I’m just going to warn you, don’t read more than a few after mine or you will get major spoilers for the end. X out now and enjoy the story.
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 22 . 1/14
i shouldn't have laugh so hard on Voldie and Dumbie's convo.
UniversalImagination chapter 30 . 12/7/2017
I loved the prequel to this story so much, but this one just crushed me. You literally took my heart and destroyed it. The ending was just... terrible in my opinion. Im sorry.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 30 . 11/28/2017
WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. THIS. That was a completely sucks ending!
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 13 . 9/12/2017
Oooh the angst! I'm in love!
you're a cunt chapter 30 . 8/8/2017
I can honestly say that I've never hated an author as much as I hate you right now, what kinda chicken shit ending was that? Then to come with that bullshit 'the sequal has been abandoned'? Go actually fuck yourself. I put alot of emotion into this message and I hope you feel it.
Sammy777 chapter 30 . 7/23/2017
GREAT STORY, horrible ending, I cried during the last few chapters. Now I'm gonna go cry some more, if you'll excuse me. *sniffle* pause *loud sobbing* pause *more sobbing*
Jinx of chains chapter 12 . 7/7/2017
This...gave me a mini heart attack.
Syreena chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
amazing story, but what is wrong with the ending?! grr this is a terrible TERRIBLE ending, im sorry. aside from that, loved the plot! my only wish is that the ending would be better.
Ndndns chapter 30 . 6/20/2017
That was a horrible turn of events...
jon reeve chapter 2 . 6/14/2017
/Unfortunately I was spoiled by an idiot when I went to read the reviews, and before I changed the sort from all reviews to just chapter 1.. So now I know what happens at the end. Thanks "luvparadox," not.
luvparadox chapter 30 . 5/23/2017
i was not expecting Voldemort to obliviate Harry like that nooooooooo i expected a reunion a recognition for Tom as a human. tbh i cried while i was reading this book (like literally!) i was just so sad because of life is so unfair sometimes. great story!
Bele chapter 30 . 5/23/2017
hi. so. what an end. good place to put one, leaves a lot to the imaginationhoping there is a good end for both Harry and Tom somehow. Really awesome story. I saw some minor spelling and grammatical errors, but they don't distract from the storyand the "batter" error is actually quite funny. Thank you very much fir writing it!
Guest chapter 30 . 4/6/2017
So that's it?
farahhilmi02 chapter 30 . 3/31/2017
I luvvvvvv the story. Bt the ending is so shocking. Great job
1,997 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »