Reviews for Friend or Foe
TruckersWife chapter 30 . 9/30
Ahhhhhh! I can't stop crying for the last two chapters! Trying not to bawl and wail sitting down reading this. I wanted to complain about spelling or grammar, but it doesn't even matter anymore. my eyes are too blurry from crying to notice anymore. Great story. Sad ending.
Other ending chapter 1 . 9/21
Can someone write an alternate ending fanfic where harry and tom will be friends again?
Because this ending is really very sad ;(
Hope there is. Sequel !
I read the first 1 and now this sequel I’ve started . Honestly it’s fantastic ! Really engrossing !
OoComeOn chapter 30 . 4/29
I couldn’t think of a better ending tha two friends dying together. So I’ll accept this since I myself couldn’t come up with something better
OoComeOn chapter 13 . 4/29
I don’t know why... hard to explain... but I enjoyed every bit of this chapter
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!
NO!NO!NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 30 . 1/27
Sadly you can't continue a tale that ended itself... Great story by the way...
iloveMOM1597 chapter 30 . 7/21/2019
Holy crap. I feel like your story has ripped me to shreds. So intense. I literally cried twice. I don’t know if I should thank-you or not lol. I feel fucked up.
OneAutumnLief chapter 30 . 6/1/2019
it was an amazing story that I would love to read again. the only thing I didn't like was the ending. I loved how Voldemort obliviated Harry but I believe Harry should have regained his memory over the next few years during the war. then at the final battle there would be the final goodbye between Alex and Tom we're Harry/Alex and Voldemort/Tom both die with a few final either will die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives.
DesertWaterfall chapter 30 . 1/18/2019
O my god, I think this is the first fanfiction I ever read without the happy end. And this is so fucking sad. Tomarry is my favourite pairing ever and you broke my heart with this ending. So much pain.
But still, I must confess, this is a great fanfic (terrible, but great). You did wonderful job (in breaking my heart in peaces). It was right (although still painful) ending for you story and for your characters. Yeah. Good fanfic. You're great authour. But I'll just go cry in my pillow, you heartless monster.
Zarythex chapter 30 . 12/12/2018
This is the first time I cried for a fanfiction, this just hits me! Not any other fanfiction would do this.
Sandy chapter 30 . 8/30/2018
Wow...your Story was exciting and sad...i had palpitations...and i had accompanied and cheered with Harry...what he took on to save his friend...until the end i had hoped he would reach his goal...to oblivate someone at the end of a fiction is an often used and perfect, but bitterseweet Trick, to have the possibility to stay in canon afterwards...but it is such a shame, that now there won't be any continuation of Alex and Tom...and we won't know, wether Draco and Severus got out safe...and what will Draco and Percy do, with their knowledge of Harrys Timetravel and Plan...will they hide this secret vor the Greater Good? And also i'm getting sad, when i think about, that now Harry also won't remember his friendship with Draco :,( Despite all, thanks for your Story, i was not so long tied up in a fic :)
weally chapter 1 . 8/5/2018
good
Guest chapter 30 . 7/9/2018
Why this ending why! Uhhhhhhh man... what a story I loved it just not the ending I was expecting kind of disappointed but hey. I loved! He story yo
2,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »