Reviews for Adventure in the Wasteland
0xjessix0 chapter 6 . 10/13/2006
okay lemme just say how much i LOVED it... Bean. ha! hahahahaha... *ahem* you three are real talented with writing... that, and Jak 3 was an AMAZING game :)

If you ever do something liek this again, i'd love to be apart of it! :)

* *
ms-commander chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Wow! I am very, very impressed!

I like it very much so far, it doesn't seem Sueish at all, and it was very unique.

Eh, I spose my profile was a bit harsh. *shrinks*

But I am much looking forward to reading the rest of this.
babyblues15 chapter 6 . 6/6/2005
this must be my fave chapter so far...lol, echoing bean! i get what you said in the beginning baout how the oracle says soemthing funny...i can so see that. keep up the good work, and i can't wait to see what happens next to you three!
Blackmooninthenight chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
emem like! E!

Carmen: are you still hyper? that's it! i'm taking over. great story, it rules!
Jaks-Girl chapter 6 . 1/10/2005
AYIE! Good, good, good, good chappie! I like it! E! ::Dies happy and comes back to life to finish review.:: Yays! I really like this, and I really think that it would be soo good if you don't change a dang thing. It's perfect. All of you are just great in this, and are coping with it ... pretty 'well'. Just remember, DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING! Unless you're catching typos, then go for it!

Jaks-Girl
Lenipez sideshow chapter 6 . 1/8/2005
wooT! hmm whats up with eko beans i mean i'd be scared if i was still glowing to! can't wait for an update. don't hurt beans it is not very nice!
Lenipez sideshow chapter 5 . 1/8/2005
hehehe beans... nice split less repetitive. ilike better than other chapters.
Carree chapter 6 . 1/7/2005
i think this may be the mest chapter so far! awsome
Jaksterio chapter 5 . 1/7/2005
I love these 'I got sucked into the game' stories! But wouldn't it be better if you make each chapter one of your povs? Just asking. But me like story!
Jaks-Girl chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
BWAHAHA! Shady! Youre just like me! but Austrailian! (Which really is thebest country in the world, next to japan, because both produce some pretty sexy dudes.) I even drew a pic of you yesterday, because I had nothing better to do. It looks bad. I only had markers.

You guys are so totally kikin, and I'm waiting impatiently for the next chapter!
Samsonic1991 chapter 5 . 12/20/2004
Lemme tell ya. You never cease to amaze me! Continue updating!
Carree chapter 5 . 12/19/2004
very gd, written true to the story ark and is very well adapted. i however feel it is a bit too repetitive..i mean i get how u want us all to know how each of u reacts but i still feel that maybe you could lengthen the points of view each time so it doesn't end at the same place all the time and then start up where the person left there point of view u know? if not well then i don't know wat to say.. yes i knowit reads really complicated but hopefully u can figure out wat i mean
Jaks-Girl chapter 4 . 12/15/2004
Dude! kikin chapter! i can only wait to play the actual game, and not a sample game in wal-mart. (I got stepped on 1 too many times...)Perhaps i shall be able to relate a bit more to the story when i do.

Shady, you sound like my mom with the whole csi/dead things shows. She watches those all the time...

But yes,all three of you, you have worked long and hard to produce a very good chapter! i shall be eagerly waiting for the next!
Samsonic1991 chapter 4 . 11/25/2004
Cool! Kontinue with this! It's awesome!
Lifeless Echo chapter 4 . 11/18/2004
Excellent! Fantastic! Splendid! Marvelous! Did i mention it was good? UPDATE SOON! It would be cool if i could get your email adress, so i could ask you a questoin in private.

PS My story, "An Ancient Soul", is going to have a Jak 3 sequel... The question I have is related to that.