Reviews for Innocent Games
nikanaka chapter 3 . 6/9
It is too much to ask to you update this already to the 4 chap?! Hahah :) please!
Catelyn Tsukino chapter 3 . 6/9
Oh my God! I liked the first version of this, but now is so much better written! Looking forward to see the rest *-*
IpizzippyReads chapter 2 . 3/26
Wow. I loved this so much the first time. Can't wait for the changes.
Guard of the Heradi chapter 2 . 3/24
This has been one of my favourite fanfictions to re-read for quite some time. Absolutely bloody loved it. I can remember in my head so clearly little bits, like (SPOILER ALERT FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T READ THIS YET) Yolei cleaning Davis up after drinking too much, Joe honouring Cody's father's grave, all the twists and turns in their relationships at the theme park and the castle, the grotesqueness of the monster Izzy so desperately tries to rein back, and the horrific violence it ensues. I liked the realism that you brought to their lives, whilst maintaining their characters; it felt like tuning into an episode of the anime, but I actually ended up preferring reading this than re-watching the show. Many good days spent reading this, switching from my laptop at home to my phone during breaks at work and back again.

So I go through my Favourites a few days ago and clicked on the link, feeling like re-visiting your world again and... noooooooo! It's all gone! NOOOOOO! But... now...

I really hope it won't be too long until the next instalment, but simultaneously I just want to cheer you on to do what you want to do when you want to do it. Because whilst I had no issue with your original edit, reading what you have done so far... I'm liking it even more, which has actually surprised me, as I thought I was going to have a knee-jerk 'ugh why have you done that?!' reaction. It feels... refreshed, cleaner.

So keep going. I will look forward to being excited at emails notifying me of new chapters.

P.S.: did you keep the original edit somewhere...?
firefoxtsunami chapter 1 . 3/24
Awesome!
Benedick Prospero chapter 2 . 3/24
Omg Sora calling the 02 crew her children is too amazing and I love it. Mom Sora is the best Sora.
Turtle Biscuit chapter 1 . 1/24
Whoa was I shocked to see this rebooted! Was sniffing around Sonfaro's page looking for signs of life and suddenly I saw this had only one chapter!
Pied Piper chapter 1 . 1/13
So very excited for this. :)
ToastyToaster22 chapter 33 . 12/25/2016
Man I read that whole thing in one day! Damn. This was a monster to read, to be honest. It much more twisted and gory than I can usually handle, but I believed that it would somehow be okay in the end and I am so glad I finished! Thank you for the amazing moment of Takeru and Ken DNA digivolving. I needed that in my life. I applaud you for finishing this, I have a hard enough time finishing my little ten chapter story. I saw on tumblr that you are looking to rewrite this, if that is true, good luck! It already very well written. Happy holidays!
OnceUponAnOriginal chapter 34 . 6/25/2016
That was definitely a ride. I think this is one of the best Digimon fics I've ever read, and I've read a LOT lol. Don't want to say too much because I don't want to spoil it for anyone reading reviews before the story, but I'm glad it finished the way it did. It was perfect, thank you for writing it.
Jeweltjuh chapter 34 . 3/29/2016
This was the most amazing Digimon fanfic I have ever read. I couldn't stop.
I wanna thank you so much for writing this. You are insanely talented.
Mr.Baratheon97 chapter 34 . 2/27/2016
This was addictive to read; your plot was so on point that I couldn't put my phone down for the past few hours. At first I couldn't believe that you'd killed off Davis, and though I never really liked him I was glad you brought him back. The story as really good. That ... conclusion... I hope there's a continuation in the works. Keep it up
Dann14 chapter 34 . 12/20/2015
I was skeptical going into this story, but at some point I couldn't stop reading and ended up finishing it in three days. You really nailed the characters, which is crazy considering how many of them there are and made all the relationships and development believable. Not only that, but the action and slow plot build-up was great. Even when I knew Davis and Yolei weren't dead and that Tai didn't really lose his arm, it was still pretty gut-wrenching to read about everyone's struggle. Overall, well done, I really enjoyed it and I will be looking into your other stories.
coffee.mango chapter 34 . 12/20/2015
What a great story! I was so hooked - even stayed up on a work night to binge it! The characters really came to life for me - it felt like its own arc/season. Were you planning to write another chapter? Seems like the Epilogue just halted randomly :/
kyuubi shadow chapter 34 . 12/7/2015