Reviews for Childhood crush
SilverLight05 chapter 11 . 4/20/2008
Please update soon! I want to know what'll happen next! Oh, and just so you know, chapter 4 was cut short.

~SL05
THE DEADLY ANGEL chapter 11 . 7/11/2007
This Is Really Good

Lots Of Drama & Stuff

Its A Bit Jumpy In Places Though
thewhitechickoj chapter 11 . 2/2/2007
I command you to update! Please? I love your story!
TweakyTree chapter 10 . 8/3/2006
i'm in love wiht this stoy update soon please i love you if you would
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 11 . 10/25/2005
LOL! This is very nice. I find it hilarious that Lance finally got what was coming to him for all that teasing.
LiliAnn Jackson chapter 11 . 10/11/2005
PLEAZ UPDATE EXCELLENT PLEAZ AND FAST
3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
this story was great!
DforDarla chapter 11 . 8/13/2005
This story is awesome I enjoyed reading it and Please update soon!
UpsideRight chapter 11 . 4/12/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY!, I HOPE YOU DECIDE TO UPDATE, AND FAST!
Enchantress chapter 4 . 2/3/2005
Hey! I absolutely love your story! Please don't have abandoned it. I especially enjoyed how you dealt with Dagonet's "death," and was really sad when I saw that the chapter (4) doesn't load beyond the first 12 lines. Please check this out, since the site probably accidently deleted the rest of that (amazing) chapter.

Update soon (and take a look at chap 4)!
Silver Magiccraft chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
I'll have to say this. The content is good, but you need to work on a lot. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just stating a fact. There were some grammatical errors, along with spelling, but the worst thing was format. Basic rule of any writing: Everything written is in past tense. The only exception for that rule that I have ever seen or heard of are literary responses. I thought you might be interested in that, if no one has told you that before.

I also don't know if anyone has told you this either. You wrote Worriers daughters never cry.

I'm thinking you mean warriors.

One other note. And really I'm just trying to help you, so if I sound mean I really don't mean to come off that way, but all words in a title are capitalize, except for articles unless they're the first word of the title.

I hope you will use this information to better your writing. Peace be with you.

Sayonara

~~Silv~~
SlamBot9000 chapter 5 . 1/21/2005
I like the idea of the story. Please update!

You have some spelling and grammar problems though. Makes it hard to follow when you're an evil grammar Nazi like me. :) Also, Chapter 4 is incomplete. Not sure where the problem lies (you or the website), but it goes from Dag being alive right to Chapter 5 where they're kissing. Again, makes it a bit hard to follow.
the holy see chapter 11 . 11/25/2004
you havn't updated in ages.. noww! what your going to do is sit at your computer, open up microsoft word, type lots of chapters, post them, then sit back and relax as more people read and tell you how awesome your doing :D lol

great job. UPDATE!
Ophelia's madness chapter 11 . 10/15/2004
Hello, It's me, Marisa Drake.

I have finished reading your story, and it's a great story. I luv it!

I've sent you an e-mail explaining the reasons why I removed my story. Please, respond me :) (just to know what you think)

And, update as soon as you can!
veronica chapter 11 . 10/1/2004
hey where are you? u havent updated in forever. please write more soon.