Reviews for Trust and Lies
lunastars500 chapter 6 . 4/30/2011
i would love to see the next chapter
DarkenedPetals chapter 6 . 8/8/2006
Whoo, great chappie, short but sweet! hehe

I can't believe this is one of the latest stories to be updated on my list of fav's hehe, glad its a good story! Keep writing!
Angel Taisha chapter 6 . 6/10/2006
*cries* WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!

I'm kidding.I know you have a life, lol.

Anyway I'm glad you're still around and writing! Loved the little fight in the beginning; those two just won't quit, lol. Good thing getting Nooj involved; he's going to kick some serious Yevon booty now, woo ha!

Can't wait to read the next chapter when it comes! I have no room to criticize when I'm a continuous lazy ass updating my own stuff. Take care!
yuki chapter 5 . 5/1/2005
OMG! i am so loving thing story! please please please update as soon as possible! o0o! i cna't wait for the next chapter!
CraftAndBurn chapter 5 . 1/15/2005
Hm... Intriguing! Throughout the story I've become more and more interested in this sotry *favourites* If you ever need at beta-reader, don't hesitate to let me know. I'd be more than happy to do any beta-reading!
CraftAndBurn chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
This is quite a nice start! It has a nice opening and leading through to an intriguing plot. Just watch your tenses and punctuation. Also, be very careful with Nalah. Cat ears, rare hybrid, excellent singer, VERY like one of the canon characters, eyes changing colour... You may be on the way to a Mary-Sue. Just try to be careful with how you handle your original character (I know from experience it can be difficult XD) and you're on the way to a really good fic!

EK
DarkenedPetals chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
Nice interactions between characters! :D I'm looking forward to the next chappie!
Angel Taisha chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
Now you are spoiling me! I loved the interaction in this chapter between B & N. Nice!

I do believe when you typed 'furry' you meant 'fury'. And when you said 'perfect o looser' you meant 'Loser'. Minor trifles, nothing to write home about.

The tension builds...so loving that!
Rhain chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
ying ying 54, normaly I would stay out of the review board of my own story but I'm going away for a week starting tomorrow so I won't be able to update... in other words that is the fastest way... I just think I need to set this straight... The arrows came from the wall and Nalah it was all Aldimar and the Yevon millitary leader, Nalah still is supisous of Baralai.

Anime character...? Anthro? Thoses are like cat/human... But otherwise she's orginal... I'm gonna get a pic of her on the web as soon as I can, I'll add the link to my profile. She is strange but she's not a girly-girl or chibi type person so fear not... lol! :P

About the rocks... I'm stupid I know... The rock thing is just me bing dumb as Nalah was right then. She's not always dumb just at that moment and that's only because I couldn't think of anything better... heh heh... anyway, I'm glad you like it!

P.S. I really love your stories!

Lizzard
Ying Ying 54 chapter 4 . 10/23/2004
I can't believe she shot her friends! Argh! And using rocks to apply pressure to the wounds? That's innovation right there. I think it's a great fic. Interesting description of Nalah...I keep thinking of that anime character (I don't know what she's called) that has a head like a human and blonde hair but kitty ears and paws for hands. Hm...but please, keep going!
DarkenedPetals chapter 4 . 10/18/2004
That wass really kool! :D
Angel Taisha chapter 4 . 10/17/2004
Hey, you know corny is my fortee, heh heh. You'd should be worried when I'm NOT corny.

Anyway, good chapter, glad they made it back safely. I'd give a better review but I am SO hung over I can't concentrate! I drank TOO much this weekend but I regret NOTHING!

I'll be emailing you soon!

Later,

Spill
Angel Taisha chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
Oh no! I hope they don't die! And Baralai can handle a little labrynth, (can't he?)

can't wait to read what ideas you have, and put some ice on the back of your head, darn that inspiration! ,
DarkenedPetals chapter 3 . 10/2/2004