Reviews for Visionary 3: Slayer Hunting
kvamic chapter 22 . 4/19/2012
best series ever
Thaliran chapter 22 . 9/16/2011
So love the story, but is this the end are there going to be a sequel?
Wolfman chapter 22 . 8/1/2009
Should I feel sorry for Anubis? Naah...
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 22 . 11/24/2007
Really shoudn't be surprised at the Big Bad actually missing Dawnie, after all, even B ig B ad Spike and Angelus missed her. Though we never got any info if Angelus kidnapped her after Buffy's 17th bday... in the fake memories, we can imagine that something similar happened.
Youko Rayah chapter 22 . 10/27/2007
*bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!*

*THUD*

ouchie.

loved it hon! Hate to say it but poor Anubis! and Kami-Sama help him if Buffy catches up to him after he tattooed Dawn.

so, any more of this ore are the 3 fics it? side-stories of another sequel?
Azera-v chapter 22 . 12/5/2006
very very good read! Do you have any suggestions on some good Buffy SG1 crossover?
The Sithspawn chapter 22 . 4/19/2006
Oh man that was hilarious, especially that ending! I actually felt bad for Anubis by the end of it:) And the addition of Highlander-very nice, but one thing, Methos is five thousand years old not ten.

Otherwise this is the perfect end for a maginficent and hilarious story:)

So will there be a sequel? I would really like to see the aftemath of all that has happened.
Creepy Draken chapter 22 . 4/17/2006
I absolutely LOVE these stories. Not many authors can create a story that keeps my interest for this long. I wish you all the inspiration you crave.

-Dak

PS: I there gonna be a Visionary IV?
Dirbatua chapter 22 . 4/16/2006
still a good story cannot wait to see if there will be a sequal
Iceman chapter 22 . 4/15/2006
I can see Buffy/Enerina shouting, "ANUBIS! FOR TATOOING MY SISTER! PREPARE TO DIE!"
rankokunalpha1 chapter 22 . 4/14/2006
oh god that was truly utterlly awe inspiring he managed to piss of buffy majorly and then he realized that he missed dawn poor anubis i hear that their subletting the lowest subsections of hell he should apply for one because you know buffy is going to kill him eventually! in a most gruesome and painfully way she can think up!
Bobboky chapter 16 . 1/19/2006
sweetness
Brina chapter 16 . 1/12/2006
This really packs a punch. I love this story it has everything action, adventure, romance, a little horror. Suspence is definately here as well, it is keeping me in suspence as to what is going to happen. WE WANT MORE!
rankokunalpha1 chapter 16 . 8/27/2005
i wonder what anubis will say when buffy hits him with the scythe! damn or shit? well i didnt think this would work! anyways cant wait for more! keep up the great writing!
Crossover Addict chapter 16 . 8/26/2005
Oh My GOD! You have to update soon! I'm begging you,please, you don't want to see me grovel here. I'm hoked and NEED to know what happens.