Reviews for Love Birds Torn By a Star
Ha ha lol love it
Wordmaker456 chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
I totally agree with chapter 5 she is to bubbly
lorelovesstarro chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
i don't want to flame or anything but this seemed kinda stupid and parody-ish but I am going to check some of your other stories
werewolfranger chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
Epic epicness! (SP)? I personally like raven x malchior,terra x B. B ,cyborg x bumble bee, robin x ?, aaaaaannnnnnnnndddddddd, starfire x some random dude in bunny ears and a orange and purple slade suit! I also like sladin x kind of. Or werewolfranger X . YAY! RED X RULES! Mealworm:"you are insane!" Me:"shut up mealworm, by the way, STARFIRE IS A *********ING ********* WITH ************* FOR BRAINS! Good bye.
RavenFortuna chapter 7 . 1/17/2008
I also hate SF and bashing her is ok in my book.

Not great,too airiy but what the hell.. just read it it takes 5min tops.
LittleMissWriter91 chapter 7 . 10/6/2006
Dude or dudette, what do you have against Starfire? I think she's cool. I suppose it's because she's happy that you hate her. Oh for Gods sake, since when did being happy go so wrong?

Listen, character bashing just shows how immature and idiotic a person is. This isn't a story. Character bashing does not count. Next time, write a REAL story. With NO CHARACTER BASHING WHATSOEVER! Thank you.

~*Rose Red2.0*~
Immoral Burnings chapter 7 . 5/3/2006
this amuses me...lol, thats about it,
raven is kinky chapter 7 . 3/31/2006
raven loves to gett butt-plugged by slade. he makes sure to leave her a crisp $20 bill on her nightstand before he leaves. he ponders and puts it back in his wallet and replaces it with a $5 bill. i mean she isn't good in the sack. she downright sucks at sex. but she did swallow so then he decides to put 2 quarters along with the $5 bill. as he is about to leave he hears moans coming from the next room. obviously robin and starfire. damn she sounds so hott! at least he knows starfire can sure have some fun. fuckin robin is one lucky mother...shit what is that smell! then realizes its coming from in between raven's legs. damn bitch better not have given me anything he thinks to himself before he leaves.
your an idiot chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
your a fucking loser. sad you have to bash star just to make raven seem a likable character. but i guess you'll have to wallow in the fact that robin and star will always be together comics and toon. stupid bitch.
seagrass chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
YOU'RE A BITCH ASSHOLE!THIS STORY SUCKS...FUCK!
Moon Goddess of the Sun chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
YEAH HAPPY ENDINGS! THIS IS MY FAV STORY IN ALL OF HISTORY! DEATH TO STAR! GREAT JOB!
Evilsangel chapter 7 . 7/12/2005
thats great! i hate star she is such a bitch!
Starfire-Universe chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
wow...SAD! I mean there WERE a LOT of mistakes! Plus, you SUCK. ALOT. I mean wow...this fic was so BAD! I will never read, see, or hear about Raven because this fic sucks hella hardcore and burn in hell, too!
ReadBkwrm chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
Even though that was evil and demented,I liked it because I hate starfire! Robin and Raven 4ever
Martson chapter 7 . 3/13/2005