Reviews for On the Way Down
KawaiiInu45 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Really really really cute.
KatzEye chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
great job! that was ver romantic and sweet.
hanyou angel chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
a short but nice fic.
Bwah-the-Grand chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
I feel like crying now, and not in the "that was so wonderful and emotional" way. I am in pain. Kagome is all IN WUV! with him, yet she's only known him for a few days? And what is with you and filling up your fanfics with songs? Stop it. It isn't emotional, and it doesn't make your fic all KAWAII!~!~!~~.
TrinaTrina chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
lol Pretty cool, when I read the lyrics, I thought Inuyasha liked Kagome more than best friends. You wrote Kagome a little over emotional at the ending, but it suited the story pretty good. I liked it alot.
DayDreamer319 chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
aw so sweet even though this is a one shot i would like to see what happens next so if you think it is a goosd idea for you it would be cool to make a next chapter to this and stuff i had an idea like this but its going to be a real story not a song one shot so consider my idea ok for your story that is
Farfollow chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Very very interesting, I've actually NEVER read anything like this. I compliment you on your One-shot, though it would be interesting to see what happens next. As you can see I'm on an 'interesting' kick.
dakota423 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
aw, that was so sweet! :) i luved it! u r a good writer and should keep it up! the only thing is watch out how to indent ur paragraphs. other than that tho, it was good! ill be on the lookout for more!

Wolf of Fire chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
i loved it! so cute *starry eyes* it's great