Reviews for Drowning
mandyTbickerson chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This is an amazing story that made me cry because of the truth I found in it. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Wow. I'm just finishing a four month rotation in psychiatry and I suddenly feel like I haven't understood depression at all until reading this just now. Seeing the effect on someone you 'know' (albeit a fictional someone) really puts it in context. Thanks for the insight.
SpankyMcFartleson chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This is such a beautiful story; have read it several times and it still moves me. Well done.
GuisanteAzul chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This is one of the few stories I repeatedly read and believe gets better every time. So painful, beautiful and perfect. Thank you!
Wein des Lebens chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
An Amazing story. Great job.
Regency chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I have to say that this was really good. You got a good handle on Sam and all of SG-1. I especially loved the ending. As a keeper of kittens, I've got to agree; they cure lots.

So, great story!
Holy Hannah chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Stunned. This is a brilliant and honest piece. Thank you.
BlindingFirefly chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I struggled with suicidal thoughts for years...Sam's fight felt very real. It wasn't about the agony, necessarily. You just get so TIRED of fighting. I think that's what you portrayed. It never felt melodramatic. It felt...right. And I think the way you talked about her recovery is very correct, too. Thank you for writing such an amazing fic. It's going in my favorites!
scifithinker chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
You captured the essence of Sam's despair really well. This story always makes me cry.
Montana Holmes chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Wow. Thanks so much for writing this! You have no idea how much I think I needed to read this. Encouraging. Very well done, excellent story. You did such a great job of realistically describing her feelings and the sort of accidental progression. And the ending... Aw. So perfect! Again, great job.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Wow What a story. Great Job. It's hard to face life. Everyone at one time or another have a tough road in front of them. Write more soon.

Hugs
melanell chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Thank you.

A beautiful story and a dedication that reduced me to tears.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Utterly compelling in its pain and totally rivetting. The ending was quite simply so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes.
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
You have a great gift for writing, and this story hit me right in the heart, because I know how Sam felt and the feeling of how everyone would be better off if she was gone. She's very lucky she has such dear friends who care so much about her and would do anything for her.
JFreak1334 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
OH MY GOSH! I can NOT put into words how great this is. My mind is blow at how amazing your I don't know perception I guess. I'm just still in shock! WOW!