Reviews for Lost
Silverclaw teller of tails chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
I vote YW.
Chorus girl 24601 chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Please continue this story! It's only just starting but I can tell already that it's going to be insane. Also, I think you should include the oung wizards characters, they are hilarious!
Ray chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
I vote for YW. Please do YW. There just aren't enough fics, horrid or otherwise for them.

Good so far. I love the little Pokemon thing so far. The games are good, but the show's scary.
Arya Clone chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
This story was so funny! I can't decide which series I should vote for. Can you do both? Please? With a cherry on top? But not the Yugioh TV series.(shudders) Keep posting those chapters!
Robyn chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
How 'bout 'Angel' or 'BTVS'? Update soon.

BTVS Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Just in case.
VampireNextDoor chapter 2 . 11/23/2004
YW ISN'T POPULAR ENOUGH! *Nita and Kit gasp in horror*

Traitor!

(and in case you didn't figure it out, YW gets my vote!)

I love the Pokemon sequence. I HATE that show. And to think, some people think all manga and anime boils down to Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! (shiver)

This is what I think:

Brock: Cowboy Bebop

Misty: ? (.hack! I HAVE NO IDEA!)

Am I wrong about Brock? WHO IS MISTY!

And even though I want YW, I think the Yu-Gi-Oh anime would be funny because of how AWFUL it is.
Dragonsong1 chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
DO YOUNG WIZARDS! Maybe you could alternate bad TV shows w/ good books, TV shows, movies, etc. _
miss-anonymous13 chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
Yay! A new chapter! And it has PotC!

My vote is for Young Wizards. (a great series, btw)

If they kill off Dom, I'll stop watching Lost. It just won't be worth it anymore. But then, of course, the past weeks of watching faithfully every Wednesday will have been useless. Oh well...

Can't wait for the next chapter!
lotrluver chapter 2 . 11/14/2004
i know y did they hav 2 make him a druggie... my friends mom updates me on "Lost" 'cause i have stupid basketball practise
lotrluver chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
whats with the hp! i HATE hp! other wise a very good story:)
kaydeemalfoy chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
hay! rite more soon! that rules! PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE MORE! OMFG!
Estel A Duath chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
I meant PWM (please write more) sorry about that.

My vote is for subcategory tv show
miss-anonymous13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
This is great so far!

And I thought I was the only one who was watching Lost...

Update soon!
VampireNextDoor chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Very, very funny, as usual, and the plotline looks prromising. And I love the way Harry thinks about JK: She is always there... (ooh, it's kindof creepy!)

And I can't wait to see your "less-than-favorite" series!
Ashly Potter chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Yes! Another Dom fan! (we are few and far between) Mwa! September 22!

Amyway! Very funny, I hope it stays this way. Good luck with the next chapter!