Reviews for When Logic Became Insanity
Naiden chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
i don't really understand how Ginny can have that much emotion for somebody that she has had very little contact with.
stars90 chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
I'd love to see more of this story! You've got something incredible going on here!
A.S.-sama chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
Luv it! :D
AccioFirebolt8853 chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
dude, is this like the best story ever or what?
plz update
Lemarteskun chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
awesome awesome awesome hope there is more
love the idea of harry being lupins son
Random Chick chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Nooooooooo! Cliffhanger! Update!

Spectacular twist! I didn't see that coming! At first, I thought that Lupin's wolf side was protective of Harry because of Harry's charisma and because Lupin did, but now I that must be another reason, though I don't think either knew consciencely(?).

I love your story, your story is rather dark, yet at the same time, not really. I really love your story! Please update! It's been nearly 8 years! Please update! If your not going to continue, give it to a trusted author who can write like you and the follow at least the gist of the way you wanted the story to go or something, just CONTINUE 'cause I love you! If you plan on re-writing, let us know soon, and begin soon! Please!

BTW, is this a RLNT story, too? I do believe our resident wereworlf deserves some lovin', right? Will Harry have some of the sense of a wolf/werewolf since Lupin is one? I love Remus/Tonks and Harry/Ginny!

PS.! I'm not sure if you noticed, but Remus Lupin's name is one big pun! Romulus and Remus were the sons of a powerful she-wolf in Roman Mythology named Lupa, who both created (or one of them, just can't remember which) founded the great country of Rome! Lupin refers to wolf which I just realized may also come from Lupa and Lycan which is used in fantasy, but mostly Lupin refers to a species of canines. You get it? I love him extra along with his name when I realized that, which by the way was very quick, but I had loved him anyways.

From a new and loving fan,
Random Chick
Revelation Rebel chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
THE NAME IS HERMIONE, NOT HERMOINE!
H-E-R-M-I-O-N-E!
HER-MY-OH-NEE!
HERMIONE!
Rainbow185 chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
O DON'T END!
ilovenimrod chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I know you're alive, so please update.
Sorry, that sounded mean. :( But please! I love this story!
Dymian chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Oooo! Liking this! Please more soon?
Arristo chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love this story and I just noticeed YOU haven't updated in 7 years! What the heck? UPDATE!
Vicki219 chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Omg really? Update more soon
Revelation Rebel chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Come on already!

When are you going to post Chapter 7?
SkyBirdDance chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
awesome awesome awesome awesome AWESOME! Hurry up and update now!
Gembomz chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
absolutley fantastic! hurry up and update!