Reviews for Helix 4X
Luminista chapter 13 . 5/15/2010
I spent my entitre day reading this

and I absolutely loved it xD

I just hope this wasn't the ending..

Death's Obsession chapter 13 . 11/16/2007
Hey, just read your story and thought that I'd let you know that I enjoyed it. Riddick wasn't to talkative and still maintained his animalistic side for the most part. I really liked you original character too.

Jess
lamyka chapter 13 . 12/2/2005
well i liked this story, imma about to go and check out the sequel. i kinda was dreading this story-so many people try the whole prequel idea and it's just (no offense) pathetic a fook. i'm enjoying this though.

good luck with ur other stories,

lamyka
arianin chapter 13 . 7/2/2005
got to say that was mindblowing, where's the sequel
Jillybean89 chapter 13 . 5/1/2005
OMG! Tiffany, you're a freaking genius. I really enjoyed this. I didn't know you wrote until I saw your acount when I stayed the night. It was a short story, but I really did like it. I'm gonna go read the sequal now. _
Samolfran chapter 13 . 12/1/2004
Hello there!

I just finished this story, and I loved it!

How about making a sequel from a little later than where Helix 4X left off? -Perhaps a little bit of Riddicks POV, and perhaps giving him a chance to recover to humanity through Arc? -Just a suggestion, tho, It's entirely your story. I'll go see if you've already written the sequal.

GOOD WORK!
sitabird3 chapter 13 . 11/30/2004
I didnt really like COR very much so my vote is one a sequel to Pitch Black. But I love your writing and I would read it either way. Please dont keep me in suspense!
Music is my Muse chapter 13 . 11/30/2004
i don't care where you put it, just involve a little more action with the Lord Marshal. I think he would..."enjoy" some time with Arc or whatever her name is.
Cathar chapter 12 . 11/30/2004
That was a very good chapter! And bloody hilarious as well! Ok, am not very good at reviewing... I hope you'll update soon!

(Am glad *does a happy dance around the review box* that you've decided to write a sequel!)
Samolfran chapter 12 . 11/30/2004
You really SHOULD write a sequel to this... -after you've finished it, of course. :)

It's a good story, and I want to know where you are taking them (and me). This could develop into a long and interesting fic, which I would be delighted to read.
DashAway chapter 12 . 11/23/2004
haha, shower scene... *dazes off* *snaps back* whoa that was nice. okay, anyway, great daring escape. i'm sad josh couldn't come, i'm sure he'd have loved to join arc and riddick's little shower orgy. ;) only one more chapter? *pouts* but wait, i smell... *sniffs* a sequal! could it be that all my dreams have come true? YES, YES MY FRIEND, THERE IS A SEQUAL! AMAZING!
Cathar chapter 11 . 11/20/2004
OMG, that's a wonderful story! You've done a marvellous work on your characters! Please, update, I'm dying to read the end of this story! And a sequel would be a great idea, though they're kind of hard to write sometimes, but I'm positive you'd make a stunning one, as alywas! ;)
Philosopher Fictionist chapter 10 . 11/19/2004
Okay. Number one... I want to know what happens at the end, so god damn it, POST IT! ;) And number two... sequals are always good (though extremely hard to write, I've found), so please feel free. You know you'd have at least one reader/reviewer (that would be me.)

~ PF
sitabird3 chapter 11 . 11/18/2004
OMG this story is SO great! Please please please update! I'm BEGGING you! A sequel would be awsome too. IF you dont get enough reviews (which I'm sure you will cause this story is jsut so great) atleast send me the final chapters. :D I HAVE to know what happens next!
DashAway chapter 10 . 11/18/2004
ME LIKE CHAPTER! ME WANT MORE! ME WANT SEQUAL! ME WANT TO STOP TALKING LIKE THIS! whew, that's better. anyway, you saved josh's ass, very nice, although i've never known our cuddly teddy bear to get drunk. and riddick is a rapist, why am i not surprised? huh, maybe cuz...HE'S RIDDICK! wow, what a revolution. btw, riddick IS INDEED yours forever. yes, i believe i should relinquish him in writing so you have proof, oh queen of all that is right. *bow* UNWORTHY! jk