Reviews for Save Me
hi chapter 7 . 1/18
Awwe that's so cute I want to know what happens and omg its sad he was abused I cried I hate when parents abused there kids or there teenager kids it sad I hate that im against child and teenage it makes me cry for them please write more i want to know what happens in the story.
AFireflyInSerenity chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Wow! Just got done with a Joan of Arcadia re-watch and then immediately set off for fanfiction and your story is the best that I found! If you have more written, I would love to read it!

Tina
dreameralways chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Wow! This needs more. Much more. I really hope that you update it again and hopefully finish it.
LeVide chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I remember reading the first chapters of this story a long time ago; I was pleasantly surprised to find it is still going on. Wonderful characterization, I look forward to see more of Joan and Eric;)
anneryn7 chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
So glad you're back!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
I am so happy that you kept writing this fic because it is one of my all time fav.
hope you update it soon!
BaDWolF89 chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Good to see you back and updated, can't wait to read more!
mellimon chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Awe this is so cute. Brigs back memories. I await for the next chapter, but I don't want to rush you, so update when you can?
Hella Levy chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
such a great story. I hope you will keep writing it
MK chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
aaaaaaaaah I'm so happy you finally updated! That's a nice but soft development you've got there between Joan and Eric, and I really liked the last part from Eric's PoV I hope to read more soon.
angeleyesis chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
seams a good story so far but i need to read a bit more so i can see if it's a great story or just good.

so update soon if you can

bye
anneryn7 chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
I'm so glad you updated! Still loving this

XOXO

Anneryn
BaDWolF89 chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
So happy that you've updated! Can't wait to see happens next with these two. Update soon please!
Erica chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
Ohh I miss JoA :) This is a good story, I hope you continue with it!
anneryn7 chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
Oooh I love this. I really do hope that you choose to continue! :)

XOXO