Reviews for For Every Wish
dana1313 chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
i like it. please, please please update!
Rina Cat chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Short but deep. I felt so sorry for the lady but yeah, you mentioned about real world so true...
blackness chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
I like it but think it needs another chapter as it is imcomplete and i for one do not like being left like that however i love the way the story is going.
gothicbutterflyraven1290 chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
that was good though!u should have more confidence!ooh!ur story just gave me a good idea...:D
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Oh wow, that was amazing. I absolutely love it. Wish I could say more but I'm pretty speechless right now. Incredible job on this. Keep Writing
Red X Girl chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
I like it! It's not bad! It has a deep, mature meaning to it that I like. Good job
Fairyhome2000 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
It's a little rough around the edges, but it has a nice theme to it. I found myself wondering about the woman more, though-why was she having such bad luck? And why was Robin thrown into the middle of the story?

Put it away for a couple of days and then look at it again. Maybe you'll improve on it, maybe it's good the way it is.
Rugsrat chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Well, i liked this chapter very much. I hope that you did not mean for it to be a one shot, since i would definately read a second chapter (or more if you write them). good spelling, the same woman being mugged twice is kinda too easy, but oh well. All in all, a good start. keep at it.
JH1992 chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
ooh I like it! Yay!
BonhomieDragon chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
That was nice. Sad and kind of depressing, but thought provoking and sombre. Good job.
SilenceAbound chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
don't beat yourself up, it's good. At least I liked it. keep up the good work. :)