Reviews for The Two Slaves
pokefan candy chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I flame you. You need yugi to be yami's slave and joey to be seth's
some random dude chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
what is also incredibly overused is a noble turned slave
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 24 . 3/29/2010
Ok, well i'm not sure how this review thingy goes (i just joined fan-fic) but i'm guessing your meant to tell the author your opinion on thier story, and heres mine.

I think you have a great plot line here and i was really REALLY interested to find out what happens next. I was sad that the story just...droped off and was never completed. i know it's a long time since you wrote it, but The Two Slaves deserves an ending. So far it's really awsome and i've thoroughly enjoyed reading it. There are so many great fan-fics that are never completed, and The Two Slaves shouldn't be one of them. I love the little conversation thingy's you have at the start and end of each chapter, they make me laugh like a mad-woman. Basically, Please please PLEASE finish this story! I'll be watching it's progress and eagerly awaiting it's next chapter. Seriously, it's to freaking good to just die out in a forgotten corner of the internet! I know you wrote on your profile page that you said you would probably not continue the story but i'm hoping that this review will change your mind and you will resume writing it. If you need any ideas or anything like that feel free to contact me. Your fan-fic has inspired me to write my own eqyptian based fan-fic. Thank you for a good several hours of solid reading and expanding the limits of my imagination :)
Pharaoh'sJewel chapter 23 . 4/24/2006
excellent of course...but things keep flashing from one scene to another...i don't know, but i followed it okay and it was good. i can tell you're probably getting tired of the story or something, becuse it didn't seem like you're putting your best effort into it, but yeah, i know stories can be dragging especially if you want to stop writing it. Ironically, this story has the most reviews, despite your disinterest in it...that's okay...i had a story and i didn't want to write it anymore, so i just stopped. I'm not saying you should, because its really good, but i'm just saying...so overall, great, could use some more descriptive detail, but other than that, it's great, good job! keep it upp! :)
Bellebelle3 chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
[blinks] Um...this is not bad...but its a little bit of a mary sue...with the whole damsel in distress thing...I mean...wheres Kisara?
Girl Of Games chapter 24 . 12/14/2005
thank god Thank you so much for updating
SeaAngel chapter 24 . 12/10/2005
omg update again! i missed this story so much!

good chapter, kind of sad though :(. keep updating this fic!
Pharaoh'sJewel chapter 21 . 10/17/2005
omg! i heart it! oh, i took ur advice form a loong time ago and replaced chapter 1 of deception please revew! i heart ur story!1
Pharaoh'sJewel chapter 22 . 10/14/2005
hi! its the return of... ME! whe! i heart your story and im sorry i didnt revew earilier! i cant spell today! cool sotry!
SeaAngel chapter 23 . 9/15/2005
Alright, I'm sorry, but u guys have had 5 flippin months! I really want u guys to continue this fic! It was one of my favorites! I mean honestly, it isn't dead is it? 0_0 hope not. PLEASE UPDATE!
Pharaoh'sJewel chapter 20 . 6/23/2005
very interesting! off to the next chapter
Pharaoh'sJewel chapter 19 . 6/23/2005
well i'm happy! action!
Pharaoh'sJewel chapter 18 . 6/20/2005
why didn't anything like...happen? teehee _
Pharaoh'sJewel chapter 17 . 6/20/2005
i...sob...am soo happy she's alive! i heart this chapter!
Girl Of Games chapter 23 . 6/19/2005
love it update sooner im totaly hoked